Ladies and gentlemen: YOUR worst poster of the year....

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

u know dude gonna avoid this thread like he's face to face with Reb.

This clown is a front runner for the worst poster of the yr award next year Coli. Troll level posting, also roots for a team nearly 2000 miles from his home. fukkin terrible

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This clown is a front runner for the worst poster of the yr award next year Coli. Troll level posting, also roots for a team nearly 2000 miles from his home. fukkin terrible

That's not really fair. You don't have to be from the city to root for the team.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Hey fakkit I got fam in madison but even if I didnt,there r packer fams everhwhere and they roll deep. U just mad cuz I son u and ur shytty ass falcons. All ur about is gay ass atl at least I contribute unbias opinions on here while all u do is cry about me shytting on u. Ready for another playoff failure:troll:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Emp gonna be like

2x17-Dwight-s-Speech-Animated-gif-the-office-8678074-325-187.gif

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Hey fakkit I got fam in madison but even if I didnt,there r packer fams everhwhere and they roll deep. U just mad cuz I son u and ur shytty ass falcons. All ur about is gay ass atl at least I contribute unbias opinions on here while all u do is cry about me shytting on u. Ready for another playoff failure:troll:

mysmilie_1778.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, the Mechanic was never the worst poster on SOHH. He didn't post that much in discussions and anyone who stans Byron Leftwhich/TO should never be taken seriously as a realstic poster. Down to the fact that his PSN name is: Leftwich07 or something like that. LOL
Lol I agree, he was more funny/entertaining if anything. The random Leftwich stanning and his love/hate relationship wit T.O. was some funny ass shyt.
I remember once on the old board somebody accused him of actually being Byron Lefwich in real life. Dude said nobody but Byron Leftwich would ride so hard for Byron Leftwich.

That shyt had me dying :laugh: