Ladies and gentlemen: YOUR worst poster of the year....

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Take a bow son.
G4gQK.png

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Forgive my ignorance but why is it called the mechanic?

To be fair, the Mechanic was never the worst poster on SOHH. He didn't post that much in discussions and anyone who stans Byron Leftwhich/TO should never be taken seriously as a realstic poster. Down to the fact that his PSN name is: Leftwich07 or something like that. LOL

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, the Mechanic was never the worst poster on SOHH. He didn't post that much in discussions and anyone who stans Byron Leftwhich/TO should never be taken seriously as a bad poster. Down to the fact that his PSN name is: Leftwich07 or something like that. LOL

Lol I agree, he was more funny/entertaining if anything. The random Leftwich stanning and his love/hate relationship wit T.O. was some funny ass shyt.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, the Mechanic was never the worst poster on SOHH. He didn't post that much in discussions and anyone who stans Byron Leftwhich/TO should never be taken seriously as a realstic poster. Down to the fact that his PSN name is: Leftwich07 or something like that. LOL

Lol I agree, he was more funny/entertaining if anything. The random Leftwich stanning and his love/hate relationship wit T.O. was some funny ass shyt.

agree, for the most part I was entertained by the mechanic, always made me laugh. esp his feud with Kartel. The taxman isn't as entertaining though :mjpls: