Ladies and gentlemen: YOUR worst poster of the year....

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I remember once on the old board somebody accused him of actually being Byron Lefwich in real life. Dude said nobody but Byron Leftwich would ride so hard for Byron Leftwich.

That shyt had me dying :laugh:

There's a good group of people that really still may think he is Byron...

:steviej:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ Him Refusing To Post In The Thread, U Can Tell He's Hurt

Daps
I never knew I won this.

Thank you, I`m glad to know I left such an indelible mark on the posters of the Coli.

I have to thank you all for showing your support for me, through all these years. I couldn't have done this without all of you and your shoddy opinions and feminine like stannery of unworthy teams, players and sports personalities.

I want to thank most though, the man who I couldn't have accomplished this without. Rebel, please stand up.

Without you I would have had no one to post my seat numbers for the showdown at Metlife, I wouldn't have had so much ether to doll out about the NYJ franchise. You made this all possible. I share this with you.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you friends. Don't ever change, you guys fuel me to be the poster that I am. EVERY DAY. Thank you.

Oh and last but not least, thank you Russel Wilson. If it wasn't for your superb play I could have never looked so dumb. You are an inspiration.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Been so wrapped up in the season didn't even have time to think of the draft, 14 picks.....nooooooooooooooooot baaaaad.
we'll prolly end up trading a lot of them. dont see us making bunch of picks just to cut most of them later. we already have an established core on both sides of the ball so itll take forever for draft picks to have any shot...we'll prolly draft a kicker tho.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I never knew I won this.

Thank you, I`m glad to know I left such an indelible mark on the posters of the Coli.

I have to thank you all for showing your support for me, through all these years. I couldn't have done this without all of you and your shoddy opinions and feminine like stannery of unworthy teams, players and sports personalities.

I want to thank most though, the man who I couldn't have accomplished this without. Rebel, please stand up.

Without you I would have had no one to post my seat numbers for the showdown at Metlife, I wouldn't have had so much ether to doll out about the NYJ franchise. You made this all possible. I share this with you.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you friends. Don't ever change, you guys fuel me to be the poster that I am. EVERY DAY. Thank you.

Oh and last but not least, thank you Russel Wilson. If it wasn't for your superb play I could have never looked so dumb. You are an inspiration.

:usure: we @'d you like 20 times fukkface....you just been on your hoe shyt until the 9ers put a battery in your back and you came from hiding

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

Daps
:usure: we @'d you like 20 times fukkface....you just been on your hoe shyt until the 9era put a battery in your back

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

Think of it what you will, I never check any of that stuff. I got 2251 notifications on the top right of my screen right now.

On my hoe shyt? Okie dokie my friend.