NULL
DxAmaqRXQAAOB-5.jpg

He really turned him into a bootleg Turk Turkleton with waves. :wow:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean, aren’t there other characters that reflect her daughter’s skin color? :dahell:

“Mommy, I wanna be the black one!” :snoop:

Dumb bytch.

But this is kinda a dumb thing to say...

Kids only give a fk about color/race once their parents or other adults around them bring that into their world.

The whole reason most of the young dumbass racist people are like that in the first place, is because of shyt they were taught by their prejudice ass families. Some people out here ain't got an original thought in their mind, they just say whatever they were told by their father or whoever cause they figure it must be true if someone they admire said it.

So as much as Lacey was a dumbass to do this to her daughter, the daughter probably just liked the character and wanted to be her. Now whatever she picks up later in life... :manny:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Funny thing about this is that I've almost never seen her in a picture with a white person on IG. It's always pictures of her with her Black friends, to the point that I've legit doubted she has actual white friends (I think her husband's like a white Latino or something, which is close) and thought that her gimmick is partially a rib on that fact.

Where those Black friends were when this happened, I have no idea. :mindblown:

Where her mind was when she came up with this idea, I have no idea. :mindblown:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
But this is kinda a dumb thing to say...

Kids only give a fk about color/race once their parents or other adults around them bring that into their world.

The whole reason most of the young dumbass racist people are like that in the first place, is because of shyt they were taught by their prejudice ass families. Some people out here ain't got an original thought in their mind, they just say whatever they were told by their father or whoever cause they figure it must be true if someone they admire said it.

So as much as Lacey was a dumbass to do this to her daughter, the daughter probably just liked the character and wanted to be her. Now whatever she picks up later in life... :manny:
I know it’s parents that pass it down. But this situation was a time to teach her daughter something.

Like others have said, the paint wasnt needed. If the kid made a comment about painting her face, Lacey could’ve told her why it’s wrong to put it on. Instead she put it on her anyway.

There’s no way to defend this. “Oh, it’s a cartoon character. It doesn’t matter.” The character is based on a black werewolf girl tho. :comeon:

White girl dressing as a black girl and putting on black face isn’t wrong? :usure:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You should not wear anything-face. You're guilty until proven guilty. It's not worth it whatever the "intent" or "context." It's not 2006 anymore. White people have used up the little good will they managed to garner post integration. No more passes are being given. Liam Neeson learned the hard way. He would have gotten away and been applauded for his admission 15 years ago. MAGA Evans would have been scolded in a caring manner like teacher to child. Those days are over.