MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
DxAmaqRXQAAOB-5.jpg
:mjlol:

on topic. I don't see that outfit as the "blackface" of old. Shes literally trying to look like the cartoon character she idolizes

I swear yall are gonna embolden some of the folks to truly bring back minstrel shows at this rate.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
full

yeah i know nothing wrong with the black face it's a character blah blah blah suck my dikk

fam you see this shyt these dudes will excuse any behavior from these play fighters, especially racist shyt. :hhh: Never fails whether it's them saying "******", blackface, or just some :mjpls: shyt these dudes will make excuses for it all. :scust:

U just proved my point u DUMMY.

That gif u posted was black face.

Compare that to an OBVIOUS pic of a kid wearing brown FELINE make-up

U probably one of them stupid ppl who tried to say Mary Poppins chimney sweep scene was black face.

:russ:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

on topic. I don't see that outfit as the "blackface" of old. Shes literally trying to look like the cartoon character she idolizes

I swear yall are gonna embolden some of the folks to truly bring back minstrel shows at this rate.

According to Krack great knowledge n wisdom.....

The actors who portrayed Nightcrawler in all the X-Men movies are committing “black face”.
nightcrawler_x_men_apocalyspe_h_2016.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:russ:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another dirty cave cac. This will probably get her pushed by WWE but if they decide to fire her the AEW marKKKs will take care of her because she "gets heat" :mjpls: