Lacey Evans puts her kid in Blackface

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Edit: bro please post a full version of your avatar. This nikka gave Kane waves lmao

DxAmaqRXQAAOB-5.jpg

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yikes...

This is a tough one...

It's a character, it's a werewolf, I get it... so one could say this is a reach. Because honestly, there's a lot more that comes with blackface that might not have been the intent inthis situation. Blackface is associated with mocking black people, if that is not/was not the intention here is questionable. She could have honestly just meant to make her look exactly like the character, no different than if she had a son and painted his face blue to look like Captain Planet or some shyt.

HOWEVER...

You don't necessarily HAVE to paint your kid's face the color of the character if not necessary. If I wanted to be Superman, I'm pretty sure the rest of the costume would explain who I was, I wouldnt have to paint my face white. Or if someone wanted to be a Black character, they likely wouldn't have to paint themselves black to get the point across. So I'm not sure how much her daughter's face needed to be brown. Even if the intention was not there, it's kind of a bad idea to do it anyway.

So there's two ways to look at this... and usually I'm quick to point out when shyt is racist and unnecessary, but this one here is shaky and at the very least, kinda dumb one way or the other.