Labor Day Parade 2012 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Caribana cant touch this. Its all love, every race, creed and country out there....battyman hold tight :birdman:West Indian massive, mi seh, West Indian massive, wave uno flag:lolbron:
Oh my gawd, lawd have mercy...cant wait! :lolbron:

[ame=http://youtu.be/lqizNAod8AQ]ELEPHANT MAN - WAVE YOUR FLAGS - YouTube[/ame]

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Good luck breh, I stop messing with that parade years ago. nikkas just don't know how to act. :snoop: Every year some ish always pops off.

I know what you mean but NYPD monitors this parade like no other in the city. Snipers, helicopters, swat etc. Should be good this year as always. Im limiting my white rum intake for the day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what you mean but NYPD monitors this parade like no other in the city. Snipers, helicopters, swat etc. Should be good this year as always. Im limiting my white rum intake for the day

I wasn't here for Labor Day last year, but didn't someone get shot or something.Like every year something always happens. Why can't black people just chill and relax, without wanting to do any extra ish.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I wan't here for Labor Day last year, but didn't someone get shot or something.Like every year something always happens. Why can't black people just chill and relax, without wanting to do any extra ish.

That parade comes with annual shootings...i was up at Caribana his yr and didn't hear about anything. But its always on in Brooklyn.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Please! That festival is local and I never even heard of it before. People come from all over the world for Caribana,

I beg to differ. They both have their global appeal. I been to Caribana and it was too aseptic for me. The appeal of having an all west indian event in New York is unmatched. :steviej:@Toronto

This pic is from this year's Caribana. I can count how many people in this picture
4cuHF.png

This last year 2011 before the shootings on Eastern Parkway
images

:whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beg to differ. They both have their global appeal. I been to Caribana and it was too aseptic for me. The appeal of having an all west indian event in New York is unmatched. :steviej:@Toronto

This pic is from this year's Caribana. I can count how many people in this picture
4cuHF.png

This last year 2011 before the shootings on Eastern Parkway
images

:whew:

Sorry man, but I'll rather take Canada than the one in Brooklyn.Cause at least I'll know I'll come back home safely.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
How so, I know why just want to know your version or experience

The jews complained it was too noisy, went on too late just usual jew hate.

The cops and city ruined it by not allowing you to enter the streets and run with the bands. That is the point of the whole parade honestly to a west indian. You want to go "jump up" with the crowd, enjoy the music, and get a dance or 2.

Now you have to watch from the sidelines and if you arent part of a truck/band your not allowed in the street. It killed the whole vibe of the parade. I havent gone since 2003 and i used to go every year since i can remember. My aunt used to live on eastern parkway.