LABELLAHNIKOHLE!!!

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Gotta luv how these stupid Fukkin hos begging to have me on ignore or removed but show up in every thread that has my name in it. Yeah, you Dayroom dumb bytch I’m talking to you. I’m sure that you were sent the screenshot like you did the past few weeks.
:dahell:
Claim to have this and that but never show and prove but show up in every thread waiting for “dirt” since 2018 and begging to get the drop. Following me like a battered bytch; you have post trauma thread syndrome - tweeking like you’re on life support. You function with a skeleton crew at this point - murder rate is high enough. you know damn well you can’t see me on a one on one. Youse a whole fan bytch, just stop.
:mjlol::mjlol::youngsabo::deadmanny:
To be fair posting anything about you will get you banned Ms Patton

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
You're a woman? :dwillhuh:
I am neither male nor female. I simply am.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude really said “aggregious” he pulled out his big boy dictionary of legal terms. Lmao. Way too invested in this shyt. “I beg the Court to permit me to file this amicus brief on behalf of the petitioner, Grimlock in light of the requested ruling and reconsideration of said decision as excessive in nature. I would like to appeal the ruling of the lower court In Re. Grimlock v The Coli” - KingofZamunda
NKWg.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
That’s your account huh?? This dude is writing paragraphs like he’s posting up a plea deal for a character witness. Go re-read what you wrote, see how goofy you look right now and then ask yourself -why. Dude is wild upset that he can’t meet up for his e-play dates. How tf are you a grown ass man begging for your imaginary friend to be allowed back outside to play.
hNS_gaRkCAavjFcdROSdn_twTUyyIwZUqL3wvfS97pMxJDfaHn_OMct0hC0gqD0JGI-LAlsx57sFhm6FE-ClOTUAYSNO2DV8JPI_5uCynEPW8KXPqd1bfE2Taso
It’s principles.

Same way you always complain about that WOAT tag.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
a nickname don't worry about it, its funny to me only
I don’t think you using the N-ER word is something that people will find particularly funny especially since Peter Parker is a white boy.
My boy said that 10 years ago he heard a fan tell another fan that his cousins little sister heard that her baby daddy's aunts step father once heard Dean Malenko call the janitor at a ECW show a ******, its crazy how this thread has stories just like mine :ohhh:

and considering the joke would be on you since you are the one who also said this:
If killing another black man over a pair of sneakers isnt self hate idk what is

Right now, you guys are proving his point, by calling him a "c00n", you're exactly proving his point, you might as well be calling him a ****** with a hard ass R, because either way, these are words used to put us down.

But you dont fukking hear me, you just want to be right

Speaking of banned - but continue. I’m laughing internally too- your shtick is funny to me.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s principles.

Same way you always complain about that WOAT tag.
I don’t complain about this - your segment of posters do. Please post up my comments WHERE I ALWAYS complain - there’s a woat thread as reference.
:dead::dead:
The same names even complaining that I have a +19k rep with a woat tag. Dude you’re the joke.
:deadrose::deadrose:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think you using the N-ER word is something that people will find particularly funny especially since Peter Parker is a white boy.

and considering the joke would be on you since you are the one who also said this:
You're digging your hole deeper kid, you're only proving whatever game you're at is fraudulent

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
a nickname don't worry about it, its funny to me only
Maybe we could all get a “laugh” out of this as well:

I fukks with the Briscoes heavy, and growing up in rural South Carolina, I've had confederate flag flying rednecks invite me into their home to eat, i've been involved with women who fly that flag, i've passed the blunt around with people who fly that flag, and there's honestly quite a few of those rednecks who fly that flag that mean it when they say the whole "heritage not hate" shyt. Not saying that there aren't racists who fly that flag because on the opposite side of the spectrum i've been called a ****** by people flying that flag, i've been threatened by people flying that flag, i've seen nooses made by people flying that flag and all that, its honestly a case by case situation but i've seen a pretty large amount of both ends. You can't really judge every person an automatic racist over that flag because a lot of people from up north don't understand it but in the South its pretty cultural.

Anyways regardless, they have cool matches, their promo's are sick, and I fukk with their gimmick, that's all I really need and until they come out and say how much they hate blacks, all that stupid flag shyt is meaningle
ss :yeshrug:

:patrice::jbhmm:
Is this you, “kid”??
21MISSISSIPPI-superJumbo.jpg