Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So a lurker can get banned just for making threads now? :francis:

Better have been IP traced to another banned account :francis:
Shut your dumb ass up. Do you give orders around here to be dictating who gets what done to who?? I don’t see a staff or admin tag on you. Talking about what they “better” do- who the f are you???
:dahell:
For all we know as posters, that could be you- gtfoh.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif
:dead::dead:
now you know I don’t have no beef with you
:deadrose::smugdraper:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
So a lurker can get banned just for making threads now? :francis:

Better have been IP traced to another banned account :francis:
Dude came outta nowhere with an obvious alt account and created the shyttiest thread I've ever seen in my whole time on The Coli. He deserved to get banned off the strength of how lame that shyt was.

You know he was giggling like a lil girl thinking everybody was gonna dap and rep him for that corny ass shyt
:mjlol:

The only Alert he got was a ban.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Dude came outta nowhere with an obvious alt account and created the shyttiest thread I've ever seen in my whole time on The Coli. He deserved to get banned off the strength of how lame that shyt was.

You know he was giggling like a lil girl thinking everybody was gonna dap and rep him for that corny ass shyt

Still tho, a ban is way too much.

Like damn at least bush the thread. At the most mod change the title into a neg train thread. Fukk up his rep

But banning??? Come on now, people can’t even get accounts to begin with. Dude had that account since 2012. I know it’s a shytpost but this forum has failsafes for that, why not bush him for an extended period

This is just aggregious

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

You sound like such a little prude.

Loosen ya bra strap and change your name to Angel breh :camby:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL

Like damn at least bush the thread. At the most mod change the title into a neg train thread. Fukk up his rep

But banning??? Come on now, people can’t even get accounts to begin with. Dude had that account since 2012. I know it’s a shytpost but this forum has failsafes for that, why not bush him for an extended period

This is just aggregious

He still has his main account, he'll survive. Plus, everyone knows that attacking Nicole is a bannable offense on here. Dude was playing with fire.

You sound like such a little prude.

Loosen ya bra strap and change your name to Angel breh :camby:

1. It's a sports bra, it's supposed to fit this way.
  2. I already tried the angel route, didn't go so well :devil:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta luv how these stupid Fukkin hos begging to have me on ignore or removed but show up in every thread that has my name in it. Yeah, you Dayroom dumb bytch I’m talking to you. I’m sure that you were sent the screenshot like you did the past few weeks.
:dahell:
Claim to have this and that but never show and prove but show up in every thread waiting for “dirt” since 2018 and begging to get the drop. Following me like a battered bytch; you have post trauma thread syndrome - tweeking like you’re on life support. You function with a skeleton crew at this point - murder rate is high enough. you know damn well you can’t see me on a one on one. Youse a whole fan bytch, just stop.
:mjlol::mjlol::youngsabo::deadmanny:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is just aggregious
That’s your account huh?? This dude is writing paragraphs like he’s posting up a plea deal for a character witness. Go re-read what you wrote, see how goofy you look right now and then ask yourself -why. Dude is wild upset that he can’t meet up for his e-play dates. How tf are you a grown ass man begging for your imaginary friend to be allowed back outside to play.
hNS_gaRkCAavjFcdROSdn_twTUyyIwZUqL3wvfS97pMxJDfaHn_OMct0hC0gqD0JGI-LAlsx57sFhm6FE-ClOTUAYSNO2DV8JPI_5uCynEPW8KXPqd1bfE2Taso

Last edited:
Daps
He still has his main account, he'll survive. Plus, everyone knows that attacking Nicole is a bannable offense on here. Dude was playing with fire.

1. It's a sports bra, it's supposed to fit this way.
  2. I already tried the angel route, didn't go so well :devil:

You're a woman? :dwillhuh: