The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lol do what you gotta do
I don’t do anything. Not sure what you’re alluding to.
:yeshrug::hubie:
I said “goodnight”- the discussion ended at that as far as I’m concerned. Maybe you should be direct instead of talking in circles- it makes you sound a little nervous. I mean, I wouldnt want you to feel the need to get defensive or should I just go ahead and close out this matter.
:jbhmm::sas2:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I don’t do anything. Not sure what you’re alluding to.
:yeshrug::hubie:
Maybe you should be direct instead of talking in circles- it makes you sound a little nervous. I mean, I wouldnt want you to feel the need to get defensive or should I just go ahead and close out this matter.
:jbhmm::sas2:
Ok, you win i'm done, i came to beg for peace and mercy

I don't want no smoke or problems, as an olive branch i'm gonna recuse myself from this thread and I wont engage you in any kind of beef or anything of the sort from this point going forward.

I like you and enjoy your presence on thecoli, please continue what you do(also I didnt vote for you as woat)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok, you win i'm done, i came to beg for peace and mercy

I don't want no smoke or problems, as an olive branch i'm gonna recuse myself from this thread and I wont engage you in any kind of beef or anything of the sort from this point going forward.

I like you and enjoy your presence on thecoli, please continue what you do(also I didnt vote for you as woat)

K. Noted.
That song is not my vibe though - no new friends in the circle. I prefer rocking with a street team tonight - this is more relatable to me at the moment, in times that call for defense strategies. It’s oddly calming to me- makes me feel protected. Ya know??
:francis::whew:...:banderas:

“No clip in your Glock, you ain’t prepared to fire
We call that riding with no air in your tire
You’re flattened, it’s a pattern after scrapping
What usually happen, death on arrival
Survival of the fittest, ain’t nothing like that Queensbridge shyt
Y’all n— finished, your only chances are diminished
And we don’t need no fukking witness
Ain’t what you know, it’s what you live and we live it”

“Living sweet yea but it’s a cold life
You know we strapped in, best you buckle up
I did my little bid in years, yeah wassup wassup
Dare a n— trouble us, make my n—-risk all of this
Infamous good shyt, so quick
I’ll be back inside the cage, my rage is unchanged“

Nas, Hav and P bodied that :ahh:- had those flags waving the last time I listened to this. “Beats so ugly you gotta put a Fukkin mask on it”
:wow:

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
K. Noted.
That song is not my vibe though - no new friends in the circle. I prefer rocking with a street team tonight - this is more relatable to me at this moment, in times that call for defense strategies. It’s oddly calming to me- makes me feel protected. Ya know??
:francis::whew:

I just wanna rock from outside the circle wit my boombox in the air bumpin some queensbridge heat for you

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
What a waste of a good Alias/Gimmick :snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just wanna rock from outside the circle wit my boombox in the air bumpin some queensbridge heat for you

I’m not from Queensbridge but a few of the family from my bloodline is that I’ve known all my Life - those Kings reign Supreme
:wow:

3d3e3834d19756759be6273f4fef0c2328d72178.gifv

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me change the tone of the thread to all the positive thorough TLR brothers that post on here within my circle- that stand 10 toes down in their square and represent for themselves as black men should, Right off the top of my head- bc as @Pseudonym has advised me to inhale and breathe, and working on being more positive and relaxed. There are outstanding members here who I do appreciate. End of the year acknowledgement.

@Wild self @Luke Cage @Bryan Danielson @Malcolmxxx_23 @til november @thekingsmen @skeetsinternal @Hennessypapi, @HARLEM AL the non-actives official ones for being official -@Prynce @Freddie.Cane @Poitier @Uncle Feez @blackestofpanthers @The M.I.C. is official too. Agree or disagree he still commands respect even though he contributed to my reign of da WOAT by creating threads shading me each December but whatever, gotta respect the respected.

my brehettes - @CarmelBarbie @HarlemHottie my ace from another place and @Booksnrain for being such wonderful black women and intellectual

Thank you to the patience from the mods @Barnett114 and @Houston911 bc i know I get in my emotional bag and lack the appropriate temperament at times but you have been good with conflict resolution so I have to respect that. throughout this year. My intentions are in the right place in my mind. despite past differences.

All of my ados/b1/FBA and if I left anyone off, my bad/ I’ve been drannnnnking I’ve been drankkinhhgg . Even though I don’t celebrate these depressing pagan European inspired holidays - stay safe with your families this holiday and have a prosperous new year, if we even make it bc the end is near. But enjoy your blessings while you have them. I’m done. Peace. Goodnight . Oh and since I’m moving- I won’t be on here posting until I get my shyt together and settled in as I relocate. My last post to Post Until next year . I bid you all temporarily goodbye and goodnight

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@neotheflyingone and @Squirtle demolished him

I even had him losing his mind in that WOAT thread without even bothering to read his posts :unimpressed:
Demolished?? But you cane in the thread to still pop off. In your feelings. :bryan:You’re in this thread with my name that you didn’t need to be in, ranting like a jealous ho- got damn you are such a bytchmade faggit. No one even knows who the fuk you are to demolish Anything. I hope you get hit by a falling brick in your 4 story walk up when they demolish your building - the only thing you demolish is those sex dolls that you fuk. Neo been in my inbox so much getting rejected that I call him the master baiter masturbater. You look stupid Rn , pick a better team.
:russ::russ::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Daps
@neotheflyingone and @Squirtle demolished him

I even had him losing his mind in that WOAT thread without even bothering to read his posts :unimpressed:

:russ: @fillerguy is a fool.

We were going in on Nicole so hard that mods and admins had to get involved and block us so we couldn't go at him anymore. We had Nick on suicide watch :russ::mjlol:

Brook didn't want the coli to be sued when that transman committed that so he had to step in :lolbron:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Let me change the tone of the thread to all the positive thorough TLR brothers that post on here within my circle- that stand 10 toes down in their square and represent for themselves as black men should, Right off the top of my head- bc as @Pseudonym has advised me to inhale and breathe, and working on being more positive and relaxed. There are outstanding members here who I do appreciate. End of the year acknowledgement.

@Wild self @Luke Cage @Bryan Danielson @Malcolmxxx_23 @til november @thekingsmen @skeetsinternal @Hennessypapi, @HARLEM AL the non-actives official ones for being official -@Prynce @Freddie.Cane @Poitier @Uncle Feez @blackestofpanthers @The M.I.C. is official too. Agree or disagree he still commands respect even though he contributed to my reign of da WOAT by creating threads shading me each December but whatever, gotta respect the respected.

my brehettes - @CarmelBarbie @HarlemHottie my ace from another place and @Booksnrain for being such wonderful black women and intellectual

Thank you to the patience from the mods @Barnett114 and @Houston911 bc i know I get in my emotional bag and lack the appropriate temperament at times but you have been good with conflict resolution so I have to respect that. throughout this year. My intentions are in the right place in my mind. despite past differences.

All of my ados/b1/FBA and if I left anyone off, my bad/ I’ve been drannnnnking I’ve been drankkinhhgg . Even though I don’t celebrate these depressing pagan European inspired holidays - stay safe with your families this holiday and have a prosperous new year, if we even make it bc the end is near. But enjoy your blessings while you have them. I’m done. Peace. Goodnight . Oh and since I’m moving- I won’t be on here posting until I get my shyt together and settled in as I relocate. My last post to Post Until next year . I bid you all temporarily goodbye and goodnight

Babygirl up at 3 am huh:patrice:

:salute: