LA riots 2013

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post the list of Black businesses or homes that got vandalized. Otherwise, shut the fukk up, CAC.

lol... hold on.. let me get that real time info for you keyboard warrior...

ill go down there and fill you in...

smh.. im glad you think rioters are selective about what things they are vandalizing.. ..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im sure the black folk who live in leimert park ARE FUKKING PROUD OF THEIR BEING PORTRAYED IN THIS LIGHT...

really cool for them..

oh, you mean people like me? i mind that it's been majority peaceful protest for 3 days but they immediately focus in on a few knuckle heads trying to start a riot. i also mind that every other car in my neighborhood is a fukking cac cop. i feel more terrorized by their presence over the so called rioters.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post the list of Black businesses or homes that got vandalized. Otherwise, shut the fukk up, CAC.

there's been more civil disruption over here from cops in response to this shyt than anything else. got cops on bikes driving in circles with their sirens on, causing congestion on crenshaw. got a bunch of riot cops with shields and rifles looking menacing, staring at every colored person like we're a potential target. im goddamn sick of white people, man. where all these so called thugs thats quick to kill eachother, why wont they hit ONE goddamn cop out here.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's been more civil disruption over here from cops in response to this shyt than anything else. got cops on bikes driving in circles with their sirens on, causing congestion on crenshaw. got a bunch of riot cops with shields and rifles looking menacing, staring at every colored person like we're a potential target. im goddamn sick of white people, man. where all these so called thugs thats quick to kill eachother, why wont they hit ONE goddamn cop out here.

I know, that's why I asked him to list because I know any damage is very minor. But yeah, I feel you, I'm tired of these devils too.

Daps

nikka why don't YOU DO IT?!?!? :damn: :damn: :damn:

HUH?!?!?!

On here talkin' shyt, with your p*ssy ass!!!

Y'ALL ALWAYS ON HERE TALKIN' shyt ABOUT WHAT Y'ALL WISH THE NEXT MAN WOULD DO TO THE CACS, FOR YOU!! LIKE THEM nikkaS WORK FOR YOU OR SOME shyt! WHY DON'T YOU DO YOUR OWN DIRTY WORK, nikka!!

Naw breh don't mind my nonsense just now, I be playin' :pachaha:

Ay, but we cool, right? :dwillhuh: *extends fist for dap*

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka why don't YOU DO IT?!?!? :damn: :damn: :damn:

HUH?!?!?!

On here talkin' shyt, with your p*ssy ass!!!

Y'ALL ALWAYS ON HERE TALKIN' shyt ABOUT WHAT Y'ALL WISH THE NEXT MAN WOULD DO TO THE CACS, FOR YOU!! LIKE THEM nikkaS WORK FOR YOU OR SOME shyt! WHY DON'T YOU DO YOUR OWN DIRTY WORK, nikka!!

Naw breh don't mind my nonsense just now, I be playin' :pachaha:

Ay, but we cool, right? :dwillhuh: *extends fist for dap*

i don't think it's fair to expect a computer herb like me to jump up and become about that life all of a sudden :saddaryl:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what the fukk is wrong with those nikkas? that case was in Florida has nothing to do with Cali.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cry me a river

Yeah lets jus have no police precence that makes a lot of sense u gona whine when cops take hrs to show up on routine calls and ur also gonna whine when hey show up force quick on riot patrol common denmoninator is he whineing

Yeah its the cops fault there is congestion on crenshaw

U do realize those boys in blue a lot of the are brown and black rigt so save those fake tears complaning about being sick of white ppl its pathetic

Why wont they hit a cop u ask they hav common sense and are really abt that life and they know its a fuking deathwish to hit a cop especially on riot patrol so if ur keyboard warriors were wondering thats why

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cry me a river

Yeah lets jus have no police precence that makes a lot of sense u gona whine when cops take hrs to show up on routine calls and ur also gonna whine when hey show up force quick on riot patrol common denmoninator is he whineing

Yeah its the cops fault there is congestion on crenshaw

U do realize those boys in blue a lot of the are brown and black rigt so save those fake tears complaning about being sick of white ppl its pathetic

Why wont they hit a cop u ask they hav common sense and are really abt that life and they know its a fuking deathwish to hit a cop especially on riot patrol so if ur keyboard warriors were wondering thats why

i aint never called 911 for anything, fukk them fakkits. yeah, there's a few token mexican and black cops but the far majority is white. something like 90% of these pigs out here right now patrolling the area are cacs. you asked for the opinion of a home owner in leimert park area, and there you have it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, that's why I asked him to list because I know any damage is very minor. But yeah, I feel you, I'm tired of these devils too.

How abt no damage they are not even doing any damage to anybody but their own neighborhood

Nohing to be proud of

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint never called 911 for anything, fukk them fakkits. yeah, there's a few token mexican and black cops but the far majority is white. something like 90% of these pigs out here right now patrolling the area are cacs. you asked for the opinion of a home owner in leimert park area, and there you have it.

Lol at lapd having a few token brown and black cops okay sure buddy

Yeah tough talk abt 911 im sure if u get robbed or if somebody threatens ull jus take matters into ur own hands lol

I forgot this is the interneet land of super thugs and millionaries

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at lapd having a few token brown and black cops okay sure buddy

Yeah tough talk abt 911 im sure if u get robbed or if somebody threatens ull jus take matters into ur own hands lol

I forgot this is the interneet land of super thugs and millionaries

if i get robbed or someone threatens me, what the fukk can the cops do about it? :what2: