LA riots 2013

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So very disappointing. I thought I saw some fights last night but I didn't want to believe it was protestor against protestor. :snoop:

Daps
Let me know when they kill (not just beat up) a white person, or when they cause damage to/steal from a 'white area'

Other than that, it's just nikkas acting a fool for the sake of acting a fool

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just shows how stupid these cali nikkas are. You would think in 2013 that these nikkas would have learned by now no ones gives a fukk about blacks destroying they own hoods.

Yet you got nikkas bragging about how cali got the most thoro dudes in the country FOH. Give it til next week and the Mexicans will go back to kicking y'all asses and Koreans taking yo money and sending their kids to college why y'all dumb nikkas still hang around the swap meet not doing shyt which ya dumb ass lives fighting each other.

LA lost. AGAIN.

:russ: Says an NYC nikka who is subjected to stop and frisk, and whose mayor was going to impose a ban on large soft drinks. fukk outta here, you can't say shyt.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And let's be clear, NYC nikkas NEVER riot, regardless of how many times Black men get shot the fukk up there. I'm not saying the rest of the country does (my home state/town included) but Cali are the only ones who ever really set it off. Sofukk what y'all saying about Cali. Got nothing but respect for them.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And let's be clear, NYC nikkas NEVER riot, regardless of how many times Black men get shot the fukk up there. I'm not saying the rest of the country does (my home state/town included) but Cali are the only ones who ever really set it off. Sofukk what y'all saying about Cali. Got nothing but respect for them.

respect for idiots who burn or destroy their own communities only to come back bith1chinhg and whining a year later about lack of jobs and gentrification sweeping through??/ lol

wish both black and brown or anybody would go riiot in the classroom and get a better job or become something of themselves...

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I keep reading this but honestly do you ppl really believe they'd allow rioters to get even an inch into Beverly Hills or any other affluent area? That's the ONLY reason police or the National Guard show up: to make sure they keep the bullshyt away from the wealthy.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
respect for idiots who burn or destroy their own communities only to come back bith1chinhg and whining a year later about lack of jobs and gentrification sweeping through??/ lol

wish both black and brown or anybody would go riiot in the classroom and get a better job or become something of themselves...

First off, I know you're a CAC, so I'm not sure why you're talking about Black people to begin with. Riots are a spontaneous act born out of anger, so you riot wherever you're at, not hop in the car and go to certain locations to start. And, everything that's happened so far can hardly be called a 'riot'. So please, shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep reading this but honestly do you ppl really believe they'd allow rioters to get even an inch into Beverly Hills or any other affluent area? That's the ONLY reason police or the National Guard show up: to make sure they keep the bullshyt away from the wealthy.

they already said that the protesters have taken advantage of the situation and tonight they wont be playning(the cops)

in leimert park maybe this sh1t goes on.. but i think they wanna do a rally down town la real soon... cops wont be fukking a round there... downtown la too much money to have looters go unchecked...

and this is almost day 3... at least when the lakers won the ships theyd have one night where the cops knew just to contain it whatvever.. if those lakers fans wouldve gone out for day 2 of rioting they wouldve gotten their azzes handed to em...

i hope the peaceful demonstrators are trying to check the trouble makers too... i wouldnt be surprised for them to get run over by the trouble makers either...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
First it was "Black people aren't going to riot, they soft, they aint built like that no more"

Now it's "This wont do anything. Nobody cares if black people mess up their communities"

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, I know you're a CAC, so I'm not sure why you're talking about Black people to begin with. Riots are a spontaneous act born out of anger, so you riot wherever you're at, not hop in the car and go to certain locations to start. And, everything that's happened so far can hardly be called a 'riot'. So please, shut the fukk up.

hispanic... born and raised in southern cali...

save all that crakcer bs for someobody else..

save all that jesus new judah bs for the street corner you occupy...

What the fukk you think rioting or ppl looting has a fukking gauge or "its not that serious"

riot wherever your at... yeah well you just keep that riot and DESTROY your own neighborhood like puzzays... dont venutre out to communites outside of your desginated area... cause youll get checked real quick

Riot where you feel comfortable at the expense of the ppl that live in your area.. in this case a bunch of black folk who look at rioters as nothing but trouble.. but yeah lets riot go travoyn..... im sure the black folk who live in leimert park ARE FUKKING PROUD OF THEIR BEING PORTRAYED IN THIS LIGHT...

really cool for them..

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hispanic... born and raised in southern cali...

save all that crakcer bs for someobody else..

save all that jesus new judah bs for the street corner you occupy...

What the fukk you think rioting or ppl looting has a fukking gauge or "its not that serious"

riot wherever your at... yeah well you just keep that riot and DESTROY your own neighborhood like puzzays... dont venutre out to communites outside of your desginated area... cause youll get checked real quick

Riot where you feel comfortable at the expense of the ppl that live in your area.. in this case a bunch of black folk who look at rioters as nothing but trouble.. but yeah lets riot go travoyn..... im sure the black folk who live in leimert park ARE FUKKING PROUD OF THEIR BEING PORTRAYED IN THIS LIGHT...

really cool for them..

Post the list of Black businesses or homes that got vandalized. Otherwise, shut the fukk up, CAC.