Supporter
Daps
shyt makes no sense, they got grocery stores closed around here. :beli:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I was watching the stream last night. I am so ashamed to be from Cali right now. How it go from marching for a dead boy to settling random street beefs. The fukk is you throwing hands for? :snoop:

Also they tear up their own shyt because the cops would NEVER let these nikkas get even a block away from Beverly Hills or Hollywood Hills. They contain them like rats and let them burn themselves out basically. :ld:

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the stream last night. I am so ashamed to be from Cali right now. How it go from marching for a dead boy to settling random street beefs. The fukk is you throwing hands for? :snoop:

Also they tear up their own shyt because the cops would NEVER let these nikkas get even a block away from Beverly Hills or Hollywood Hills. They contain them like rats and let them burn themselves out basically. :ld:

same thing with king riots...once they got into korea town those guys shot back... best believe that they head into nice ares youd see the empire striking back

and btw this is why all this race bs hype job thats been going on in the news and media can end up hurting the wrong ppl... the stores and places being looted do you really think the ppl taht live there or work there have anything to do with race/ or that case... i would assume that more than 75% of those affected by these dumb riots are black...

burn a store or loot a store guess what the owner who may or may not be black gets a nice ins payout what does they care... but that employee (prob black in that area) when they lose their job.. sucks to be you.. thats not fair..

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Why would they go to Wal Mart when it's a police station there? :dwillhuh:

But I can't talk. My senior year in high school we did a "walkout" and went up to that mall too :russ:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Just shows how stupid these cali nikkas are. You would think in 2013 that these nikkas would have learned by now no ones gives a fukk about blacks destroying they own hoods.

Yet you got nikkas bragging about how cali got the most thoro dudes in the country FOH. Give it til next week and the Mexicans will go back to kicking y'all asses and Koreans taking yo money and sending their kids to college why y'all dumb nikkas still hang around the swap meet not doing shyt which ya dumb ass lives fighting each other.

LA lost. AGAIN.