LA or Miami

LA or Miami

• Los Angeles

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Miami

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That's it. Black ppl are suffocating in the city. The city is fully and completely structurally built out to accommodate the non-natives. Miami is too one-dimensional. LA, there's more going on that one can get into. More for advancement for black ppl. Everyone up and leaves to Broward or Atlanta or Charlotte.
It’s f**ked up big time. Some folks are fighting a losing battle for its spirit, though.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Very tough choice, I've lived in both. Miami edges it for me. But in South Florida, you better have a business or high paying job. The pay sucks in Florida :francis:

Water

Pro
Daps
assuming you got bread which is the better city? Havent been to LA yet but miami almost ruined my relationship last time i went :whew:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Miami easily.

Maybe just cause I'm from Dade and know how to operate but I just know I can wear any color in Dade and not have to worry bout no ese or nikka tryna bang on me for my color hat :mjlol:

LA- 60 on crime rate index, Miami at 58.

Also whichever way you wanna lean in terms of women, we know just being in Miami even the baddest bougiest bytch will loosen up.:pachaha:

And Miami got the most variety of bad Latinas in general :yeshrug:

Also having access to the best green ain't a flex like that no more, this ain't 2000. nikkas can get all the best weed delivered to their door from online these days.

Miami got better food but LA definitely got better livable weather, I'll give it that. It can get hella humid Miami but then again the beaches are better In Miami and the fact that DR, Bahamas, Jamaica, Cuba etc are all <1hr away just makes it hard to beat.:manny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Weather-Los Angeles. Miami weather is horrible during the summer, but quite nice during the winter. LA is more tolerable year round.

Food-Los Angeles: LA has more diverse options, besides "Island Food". The island food are different variations of the same crops. Miami lacks large Asian diaspora, so the food don't hit. Having Cuban one week, than Haitian the next, then jamaican the next, isn't a flex. It's all rice and plantains and beans. LA by a mile.

Nightlife-Miami. It stays open later. And it's easier to navigate.

Women-Los Angeles. Again, Los Angeles is more diverse. Not just racially, but in terms of lifestyle. You can find quirky nerdy women in Los Angeles. You can find laid back bohemian hippy type women in Los Angeles. Artsy types. Hoteps, etc. Miami tend to pervert any of these scenes, and tends to put a tarnished materialistic "Miami" spin on these types. Even women in the arts district are gonna have that "Miami Flex" about them.

Jobs-Los Angeles. It's a bigger city with a more robust industry culture. Aerospace and defense is HUGE in Los Angeles. As is tech, in various forms. Entertainment tech, video games, etc. And if you wanna just become a part time actor, you can still do that. Miami on the other hand is still relegated to hospitality, with a little bit of construction, medical and litigation. Unless you have a law degree or a nursing degree, good luck at Burger King or getting your real estate credentials.

Things to do-Los Angeles. It's a bigger city with more activity. It's a city of mountains, valley's, forest, beaches, deserts, hillside communities, hiking trails, biking trails, and STILL has alot of traditional urban centers and bustling neighborhoods. Miami is basically the beach, and that's it. It's BIGGEST NATURAL DRAW is it's only draw. Miami being smaller, makes it easier to get from pointA to pointB though. You can neighborhood hop relatively easy in Miami and go from the arts district, to the downtown district, to the design district, to historic Overtown, Little Haiti, Latin Quarter etc. LA being so vast, could be overwhelming.

OVERALL-Los Angeles by a Mile.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
What do you prefer:

Earthquakes with no warning and freezing cold beach?
or hurricanes with advance warning so you can bounce and normal temp beach?
Tacos or Arepas?
Pupusas or Plantains?
Mexicans or Cubans?
Salvis or Nicaraguans?
Ethiopians or Haitians?
Cholos or Zoes?
BBLs or BBLs?

Get in where you fit in