Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikkas been pushed out of both
Good point. With Miami, it's been worse though. Quiet as its kept. Ppl confuse Broward with Miami. Broward is very Black at 25%. Dade is maybe 14% and dwindling quickly. And Black ppl were actually on the city charter that incorporated Miami, which makes this irony 10 times worse.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Good point. With Miami, it's been worse though. Quiet as its kept. Ppl confuse Broward with Miami. Broward is very Black at 25%. Dade is maybe 14% and dwindling quickly. And Black ppl were actually on the city charter that incorporated Miami, which makes this irony 10 times worse.
Yeah it's sad to see what happened to Miami's black population.

I hear people tell me areas like Overtown, Little Haiti, Liberty City are nothing like how they used to be

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah it's sad to see what happened to Miami's black population.

I hear people tell me areas like Overtown, Little Haiti, Liberty City are nothing like how they used to be
Miami has no Baldwin Hills, Leimart Park, Crenshaw District, Ladera Heights, View Park-Windsor, where a large black middle and upper class is still visible and still keeping the black businesses afloat. Once black areas go belly up in Miami, they never existed. You do have groups like the Brotherhood Circle and other Liberty City alumni doing their part. OT still has plenty of visible black history as does Liberty City. But you can see the demographic shift, and some of the history being lost forever.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
anybody who picking La is a c00n or white. La got too much politics for black people can move around freely

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Miami has no Baldwin Hills, Leimart Park, Crenshaw District, Ladera Heights, View Park-Windsor, where a large black middle and upper class is still visible and still keeping the black businesses afloat. Once black areas go belly up in Miami, they never existed. You do have groups like the Brotherhood Circle and other Liberty City alumni doing their part. OT still has plenty of visible black history as does Liberty City. But you can see the demographic shift, and some of the history being lost forever.
Please stop it. black People been told me about what be going down in those areas you talking about. Lei mart park?🤣 Crenshaw district?🤣

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
anybody who picking La is a c00n or white. La got too much politics for black people can move around freely
:usure:

Miami with all the White Hispanics from all nations don't control the money flow in the city? Just because Miami doen't have the gangs, doesn't those ppl don't have the actual political POWER. LA at least has a black mayor. A black man/woman has never been won't ever be anywhere near that mayoral power in Miami. Not mayor or country commissioner.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Please stop it. black People been told me about what be going down in those areas you talking about. Lei mart park?🤣 Crenshaw district?🤣
Like what? What's happening to Black ppl in Crenshaw and Leimart Park? Why does the Oye population go up every year in Overtown and Liberty City and Brown Sub?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:usure:

Miami with all the White Hispanics from all nations don't control the money flow in the city? Just because Miami doen't have the gangs, doesn't those ppl don't have the actual political POWER. LA at least has a black mayor. A black man/woman has never been won't ever be anywhere near that mayoral power in Miami. Not mayor or country commissioner.
When we had the power what we did with it? And just because you got a black face doesn’t mean he or she has power.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Like what? What's happening to Black ppl in Crenshaw and Leimart Park? Why does the Oye population go up every year in Overtown and Liberty City and Brown Sub?
Yeah I’m not taking you serious :russ: I’m done with this conversation

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
LA easily.

The weed

The HOES

Chicken and waffles :blessed::blessed::blessed:California burritos :blessed::blessed:

It's just so expensive, blink and you run through 450$ like it's nothing :mjcry: and it's only 1:30 PM and your girl is nagging saying she's hungry and wants new shoes..

:mjcry: