• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:usure:

Miami with all the White Hispanics from all nations don't control the money flow in the city? Just because Miami doen't have the gangs, doesn't those ppl don't have the actual political POWER. LA at least has a black mayor. A black man/woman has never been won't ever be anywhere near that mayoral power in Miami. Not mayor or country commissioner.

Miami was built off drug money lmaoo

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I love both. Been to LA but born and raised in the County of Dade.

Miami is a hard place to make a name for one’s self. When I was in LA, the opportunities and possibilities felt endless in whatever you want to do. Miami really have ish capped. Broward County is more fair to black folks because anglos and blacks (island and American) retain and coveted their power and influence.

I choose Miami over any place in the world but if you wanna grow and be somebody or have some land then you have to leave.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah I’m not taking you serious :russ: I’m done with this conversation
Black ppl are leaving these areas in droves. Look at Dade County's black population. You're talking about Black ppl and Mexicans in LA, like most of Black Miami isn't changing with the wind. Anytime something happens in Latin America, Miami gets the wave.

Overtown Demographics and Statistics​

Niche
https://www.niche.com › ... › Neighborhoods › Overtown

Overtown Demographics · Hispanic. 47% · African American. 46% · White. 4% · Two or more races. 2% · Asian. 1% · American Indian or Alaska native. 0% · Hawaiian or ...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:usure:

Miami with all the White Hispanics from all nations don't control the money flow in the city? Just because Miami doen't have the gangs, doesn't those ppl don't have the actual political POWER. LA at least has a black mayor. A black man/woman has never been won't ever be anywhere near that mayoral power in Miami. Not mayor or country commissioner.

Nobody is choosing LA because the mayor is black who gives a shyt about that lol....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Miami is a hard place to make a name for one’s self. When I was in LA, the opportunities and possibilities felt endless in whatever you want to do. Miami really have ish capped. Broward County is more fair to black folks because anglos and blacks (island and American) retain and coveted their power and influence.

I choose Miami over any place in the world but if you wanna grow and be somebody or have some land then you have to leave.

I thought this was about which would you prefer to visit and chill for a week not live....

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

And the reason it’s capped because people here think small as hell

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

That's it. Black ppl are suffocating in the city. The city is fully and completely structurally built out to accommodate the non-natives. Miami is too one-dimensional. LA, there's more going on that one can get into. More for advancement for black ppl. Everyone up and leaves to Broward or Atlanta or Charlotte.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Miami Women>LA Women
Nightlife is a tie, they both have something for everyone
Traffic is horrible in both areas
COL is horrible in both areas
Both areas is great to chill for a week.
Miami I feel has a more diverse range of food

Miami is changing though living wise. The County is red, it's sinking, homeowners insurance is through the roof and public transportation is the WOAT. Broward has more opportunities but even Broward is starting to see changes like Miami