LA Knight really got over by blatantly ripping off The Rock smh

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really clicked for me watching last night's promo that LA Knight is not the next guy. He's not the first guy to get super over quickly, but I really don't think this is still gonna be here in a year.

His look is a little goofy, his promos are pretty good but not quite GREAT... I don't dislike the guy but I don't see it.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wears a vest and his finishing move is basically a stunner variation

“Yea” is just like “what”

he’s ripping them both :mjlol:

He also says "NUH UHHH" pretty much the same as Austin. I'm not saying he's gonna flop or be released, but in a yr he's a decently over midcarder. If they make him a face of the company on Cody/Reigns level it's not gonna work.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
All this hate for la knight is a clique screw job. Upset because none of them were really talented enough to get over by mic work.

So ofncourse they are demonstrative.

To the guy who has more talent than them and worked his way up for real for real

When the clique never saw a main event before they started kissing Vincent ass. Based off a man crush Vince had for hbk. Plus was played like a fiddle by the orange goblin. Of which the clique members were never talented enough to have a world title on another large promotion with a TV deal. They did not even have their gimmick game together.

Stop it.

Art Barr
Hogan promo styles was nothing like billy graham. It was the look mostly. LA knight is doing everything the rock has done :skip:

Whut.

Hogun was a word for word ripoff of Graham.

Where you even cognitive when rocky iii dropped?

Art Barr

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
All this hate for la knight is a clique screw job. Upset because none of them were really talented enough to get over by mic work.

So ofncourse they are demonstrative.

To the guy who has more talent than them and worked his way up for real for real

When the clique never saw a main event before they started kissing Vincent ass. Based off a man crush Vince had for hbk. Plus was played like a fiddle by the orange goblin. Of which the clique members were never talented enough to have a world title on another large promotion with a TV deal. They did not even have their gimmick game together.

Stop it.

Art Barr

Whut.

Hogun was a word for word ripoff of Graham.

Where you even cognitive when rocky iii dropped?

Art Barr
:unimpressed:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The reality of it is, if it was that easy to do it someone would have already come along and gotten over with it.

It’s not like the fans are accepting this just because it’s a homage. It’s a very good homage that takes a high level of skill.

But low key, Shawn Ricker is really like that in real life. It’s just super animated for the ring.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
98-99? These fans today dont care, and in the end complaining just looks old and bitter...

grumpy-dana-carvey.gif