LA Knight really got over by blatantly ripping off The Rock smh

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
And what wrestler today hasn’t ripped off somebody :martin:
You can pretend to be obtuse all you want :pachaha: Everything about la knight is modeled after the rock.I can see if it was a little bit here and there. IT’s everything down to the finishing move.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It's not Rocky's huge popularity, it's the fact we have footage of his whole career AND we have entire generations of fans that are still stuck with the idea of the Attitude Era, so they are very defensive about it.

Rocky's time was 2 whole ass decades ago. That's enough for someone to come in, rip him off and be successful like so many other wrestlers have done in the past

If so old fans told us in 98 that X wrestler was ripping off The Sheik from 1963 we would've laughed at his face and told him to take a nap. I feel the blacklash against Knight is like that: old ass fans being the old man yelling at clouds.
You keep
Mentioning people who wasn’t on Rock or Austin’s level. Who has come along since blatantly ripping off Hogan’s catchphrases and mannerisms ? :comeon: You’re talking about people stuck on to the attitude era but defending someone who’s literally “stuck ” on it :skip:

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
You do know Hogan blatantly ripped off Superstar Billy Graham right :pachaha:
Hogan got his look from billy graham. Not his promo style or mannerisms. Scott Steiner got his later look from graham also but their styles was different. LA knight everything is modeled after the rock. Why are you playing dumb? :pachaha: Jay Lethal style

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He calls himself LA

the Rock had a Hollywood gimmick

I can keep going:mjgrin:
Bro. They show him arriving at venues (like the rock used to do) walk out swagger walk, throw keys at the valet (like the rock used to do” while fans chant: Rocky! Rocky!!!. Oops I mean LA Knight!! LA Knight!! :mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hogan got his look from billy graham. Not his promo style or mannerisms. Scott Steiner got his later look from graham also but their styles was different. LA knight everything is modeled after the rock. Why are you playing dumb? :pachaha: Jay Lethal style
I'm not playing dumb, Knight is for sure ripping off both Rock and Austin. I've also said I'm no that into his shtick because of it. But I'm also self aware enough to admit that I've been a wrestling fan 20+ years so I'm the problem here, not Knight.
The dude is undeniably popular and me or anyone complaining not going :unimpressed: because we are sensitive about something that happened 2 whole fukking decades ago is more of an indictment on us, not the performer or the people that are into his gimmick.

25 years is more than enough time for someone to try the same shyt Rock or Austin were doing so at the end of the day, if the shyt work good for LA Knight :yeshrug:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I'm not playing dumb, Knight is for sure ripping off both Rock and Austin. I've also said I'm no that into his shtick because of it. But I'm also self aware enough to admit that I've been a wrestling fan 20+ years so I'm the problem here, not Knight.
The dude is undeniably popular and me or anyone complaining not going :unimpressed: because we are sensitive about something that happened 2 whole fukking decades ago is more of an indictment on us, not the performer or the people that are into his gimmick.

25 years is more than enough time for someone to try the same shyt Rock or Austin were doing so at the end of the day, if the shyt work good for LA Knight :yeshrug:
the Vanilla Version of the rock :skip:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wwf's first boom was made by hogun ripping of superstar Billy Graham.

This is wrasslin not hiphop.

Biting is allowed in wrasslin ski.

Stop trying to create false equivalency and a fake ass narrative.

ART BARR

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Wwf's first boom was made by hogun ripping of superstar Billy Graham.

This is wrasslin not hiphop.

Biting is allowed in wrasslin ski.

Stop trying to create false equivalency and a fake ass narrative.

ART BARR
Hogan promo styles was nothing like billy graham. It was the look mostly. LA knight is doing everything the rock has done :skip: