L.A. Noire re-releasing on 11/14 (PS4, XB1, Switch, Vive)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This. Will 100% be copping.

I fukking loved every minute of LA Noire. The setting, characters, time period etc.

My favourite case was probably the DLC case where those Mexicans were moving bricks of weed out of that Soup factory.

Would be dope if we got a few extra cases, unlikely though.

The way they decipher blacks community and the facial expressions. Hated that crooked ass cop.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I beat it and thought it was good, but whats the point of buying it again, not like it had multiple endings

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gta v is basically wii sports status. It's the ultimate casual game. People that buy a console but don't really game like that. They play cod,gta and madden/2k. And that's it.:yeshrug:

Probably seems like i hate rockstar but I'm just so frustrated at what they've become. Used to be one of my favorite companies. Always pushing the envelope,pumping out games regularly.

Now they've just become this stagnant company taking 0 risks. I don't see them being the same company ever again after gta v. They will release 1 game every 5-7 years and it will be a games as a service structure. I expect red dead to be heavily emphasized on online keeping people in the game play loop spending money on micro transactions.

I'd love them to surprise me and take some risks again. But I'm not holding my breath. The old rockstar is most likely dead and it's probably related to the Leslie Benz drama. :mjcry:
Wouldn't what you explained be taking a risk? What is out there that is comparable to an online western :dwillhuh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
A sequel to a game that sold 15 million plus that already had online. Yeah. Real risk.
They broke the game with GTA V.

What they will do from now on is release a game on an old platform that is about to get cut off....make BANK off that large install base.

Then re-release with updated visuals and a few new touches to basically double dip. Investors are likely demanding those kind of numbers with their games now. Hard to blame them tbh.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
A sequel to a game that sold 15 million plus that already had online. Yeah. Real risk.
So you're asking them to not make a sequel or are you saying they need to reinvent the wheel with this title. You seem upset that they making a sequel to a game that was a risk at the time. Pick your battles, this ain't one of them

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So you're asking them to not make a sequel or are you saying they need to reinvent the wheel with this title. You seem upset that they making a sequel to a game that was a risk at the time. Pick your battles, this ain't one of them
God you're such a terrible poster. :mjlol:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I just want a Bully remaster for the Switch. R* been acting like pricks since PS4 came out. I'm not even hyped for RDR anymore cause I know that shyt is gonna be around for almost a decade before we get anything new from them. Might as well wait till it's on sale for $30.
Never played bully ...I have it for my phone but I hate playing games on my phone

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is easily the WOAT gen...

Type of shyt that needs to be wiped from the record books...
This gen has overall been so bad, I publicly c/s this pillar in the transgender community :handshake:

With that said, I believe it has more to do with over stimulation. The fewer games you have access to, the more you appreciate the ones you do have. Because of this, a game like Metroid would flop in 2017. Not a new Metroid, the original. Not a remake, the original. If the original Metroid came out today...with today's graphics (you know, like if it was a remake but it wasn't :dwillhuh:) today's gamer would not be interested. nikkaz ain't got time to backtrack :manny: