L.A. Noire re-releasing on 11/14 (PS4, XB1, Switch, Vive)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I liked it but RDR is hands down a better game. Like, not even in the same universe. Even outside of gameplay, John is a much more likable protagonist than Cole and the ending to L.A. Noire is disappointing

Was one of the best gaming decisions i made.

RDR is Top 10 All time favorite game in my list.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I was literally just about to give this a spin on Steam. The 4K feature and enhanced visuals has been available for PC since the initial release like 6 years ago. The only actually new features are on the Switch and HTC Vive VR systems. The PS4 Pro and XboneX don't offer anything new and you'll waste your money. I think the most genuine enhanced version is the HTC Vive.

http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zht...cle&ID=2299157

This has been rumored since the beginning of the year at least maybe going back further.
I liked L.A. Noire a lot back on PS3. Very good game with some flaws. Don't think I liked it enough to double dip but I hope a new audience finds it cause it is a good game with an interesting story.
Crazy to see a Rockstar game on a Nintendo console again. What was the last one? Bully on the Wii? That was like 10 years ago.
This has to mean GTA V is confirmed for Switch, right? Cause if they'd put time into porting this, they have to be willing to put time into GTA V on Switch with the selling point of it being portable for the first time.
Grand Theft Auto has been on Nintendo DS before and Rockstar has supported Nintendo since Gamecube days. Stop trying to rewrite reality, breh

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I liked it but RDR is hands down a better game. Like, not even in the same universe. Even outside of gameplay, John is a much more likable protagonist than Cole and the ending to L.A. Noire is disappointing
Because LA Noire wasn't developed in-house as they brought that studio who made the game. The reason why it ended so badly is that the original dev team ran out of resources toward the end and rushed it which is why it had so much bugs originally but they've been patched out now.

RDR was just phenomenal. The multiplayer was dope too and it had depth like a single player campaign.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was literally just about to give this a spin on Steam. The 4K feature and enhanced visuals has been available for PC since the initial release like 6 years ago. The only actually new features are on the Switch and HTC Vive VR systems. The PS4 Pro and XboneX don't offer anything new and you'll waste your money. I think the most genuine enhanced version is the HTC Vive.

Grand Theft Auto has been on Nintendo DS before and Rockstar has supported Nintendo since Gamecube days. Stop trying to rewrite reality, breh
I wasn't trying to make it seem like Rockstar is anti-Nintendo but the fact is they haven't put a game on a Nintendo home console since 2008 with Bully. Even if you want to count handhelds, Chinatown Wars was back in 2009. Nothing from this decade (nearly 8 full years) from Rockstar on a Nintendo console of any kind until this port. That's a big deal for one of the biggest publishers to release a game on a Nintendo console for the first time in 8 years, even if it is a port.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I love L.A. Noire but I'd have preferred they re-release Red Dead Redemption (Liar's Dice online :blessed:), especially considering the sequel got delayed :leostare:
You can play it right now in Xbox one running better than it ever did :whew:
I'd prefer MP3 remaster for Switch.
Gtfoh :russ: but XB1X enhanced version is possible...
How much is it gonna be? I wish RDR was getting a remaster tho not this
XB1X could add enhance it, why not. Makes sense...
It is what you make of it though. If you dont adjust the difficulty it is brain dead easy. I keep upping the difficulty whenever I find myself massacring the opposition. But was hard to find the sweet spot for me. For every adjustment of 5-10, only takes a few games til I'm dominating that difficulty (I remember the jump from 35-45 being tremendous). Now my settling is on difficulty 80 and thats been feeling the best for me. :whew:

Still get blowouts, but more close games and occasional L's if I aint on my shyt. I worry that higher than 80 is just cheap. Underrated game. Good for when you wanna chill and listen to a podcast or audiobook.
All that is true, but the game itself takes skill. And the harder it gets, the more skillful you need to be. I don't believe any adult wants to play a game on easy. Maybe I'm wrong there..
This is nonsense.

Rockstar released manhunt 2 on the wii. The manhunt series makes gta look like kids games in comparison .
You forgot to mention how the game was censored :yawn:

History has seen a bunch of GTA games, none on Nintendo consoles. The ds game was censored. They didn't make more even tho the game sold well. Who is rewriting history here breh :francis:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Rockstar are perfectionist. They don't release games consistently every year they actually take years to develop which is why GTA V was a masterpiece GTA San Andreas Red Dead etc.
Not only is Rockstar inconsistent but all of their recent titles: GTA V, LA Noire, Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption missed their initial release date. Or even how Bully was available for every console except for PS3 until 2012 6 years after its initial release.
Rockstar Games’ 15-plus years of delays, revisited

What so funny when the last time you heard of a Rockstar game needed patches or riddled with glitches????
.....GTA V has had how many updates? Upon it's 2013 release they were required nearly every week. That was also a large complaint about Max Payne 3, it was riddled with bugs and glitches.
Glitches, glitches, and more glitches... - Max Payne 3 Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs
GTA Online Content Updates
A History of GTA Online DLCs & GTA 5 Updates

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It REALLY doesn't look like my type of game. :mjcry: but as usual Rockstar gonna post some bullshyt like "yada yada buying this shyt will determine our support for Switch" FOH RockStar.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
No, because GTA isn't a franchise you get on switch. Silly maggot, switch is for kids :ufdup: Nintendo doesn't allow games that raunchy on its platform. Parents not buying that game so their 10yr olds can simulate going to the stripclub :stopitslime: you guys only think off yourselves, what you would like. From a business standpoint that makes zero sense to even consider...at all. L.A. Noir makes sense because it's already being ported everywhere else and Nintendo is still trying to fool people into thinking it's a modern gen system. Can the switch even run the last gen version in 1080p? UnDocked :usure:

Hey, there's parental controls.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm a little confused as to why they only put this on the Vive for VR. It makes no sense, as they're missing out on Oculus Rift and PSVR sales. I have a Vive, but still, I don't like this. Valve or HTC must be paying them well for the exclusive. Hopefully they don't do this with future games.