L.A. Noire re-releasing on 11/14 (PS4, XB1, Switch, Vive)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It was trash. Couldn't even finish it. Don't know why they are even bothering. Other than Rockstar becoming professional dairy farmers the way they're milking their games for more money this Gen.

Take 2 stock about to crack 100 dollars today. KEEP ON RELEASING REMASTERS!!! :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zht...cle&ID=2299157

This has been rumored since the beginning of the year at least maybe going back further.
I liked L.A. Noire a lot back on PS3. Very good game with some flaws. Don't think I liked it enough to double dip but I hope a new audience finds it cause it is a good game with an interesting story.
Crazy to see a Rockstar game on a Nintendo console again. What was the last one? Bully on the Wii? That was like 10 years ago.
This has to mean GTA V is confirmed for Switch, right? Cause if they'd put time into porting this, they have to be willing to put time into GTA V on Switch with the selling point of it being portable for the first time.
No, because GTA isn't a franchise you get on switch. Silly maggot, switch is for kids :ufdup: Nintendo doesn't allow games that raunchy on its platform. Parents not buying that game so their 10yr olds can simulate going to the stripclub :stopitslime: you guys only think off yourselves, what you would like. From a business standpoint that makes zero sense to even consider...at all. L.A. Noir makes sense because it's already being ported everywhere else and Nintendo is still trying to fool people into thinking it's a modern gen system. Can the switch even run the last gen version in 1080p? UnDocked :usure:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
We don't have to beg about a game being ported to the Switch in this thread :blessed:

EDIT: I'm wrong dude is in here hoping GTA comes to the Switch

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Still got it for my PS3. If it comes with all the downloadable content and upgraded graphics I might buy it for my XONE. Not like I'm playing anything else on it atm. :francis:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Will this be 60fps?

If its not im not buying it

The fps in the original were abysmal

I don't think it's likely as I think they wouldn've mentioned it in the press release if it was. The game was ported to PC and even that ran at 30fps. Apparently thus is because the face tech they used was built around the game running at 30fps and bugs out when you run it higher than that

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No, because GTA isn't a franchise you get on switch. Silly maggot, switch is for kids :ufdup: Nintendo doesn't allow games that raunchy on its platform. Parents not buying that game so their 10yr olds can simulate going to the stripclub :stopitslime: you guys only think off yourselves, what you would like. From a business standpoint that makes zero sense to even consider...at all. L.A. Noir makes sense because it's already being ported everywhere else and Nintendo is still trying to fool people into thinking it's a modern gen system. Can the switch even run the last gen version in 1080p? UnDocked :usure:
This is nonsense.

Rockstar released manhunt 2 on the wii. The manhunt series makes gta look like kids games in comparison .

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
L. A. Noire looked boring which is why i skipped that game and copped RDR instead