Kysre Gondrezick Appreciation Thread šŸ˜

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I swear man, the WNBA be making some baffling moves. This chick was bringing so much attention to the Chicago Sky and the W just from her pregame entrances. I would've kept her on the squad just for the publicity. Her and Angel Reese 2 of the baddest women in the league and they were on the same team.
Bro I bought tickets to see them play the liberty :francis:, mostly to see Reese play but the eye candy wouldnā€™t have hurt.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
This is a silly take breh. Some random dude from 4 states away liking a picture doesn't translate into anything that can actually help the team :russ:

Not only that but my guess is that while the wnba will accept whatever benefit comes from having players that are attractive and thus more marketable, they don't want to be accused of prioritizing looks over skill.

So from what Iā€™m gathering here is the game doesnā€™t matter. The thing they actually want you to view/attend comes secondary to social media likes and interactions? :snoop:
Ay, the league need to do whatever it can to push the brand forward. If that means sometimes prioritizing looks over skills then :manny:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had heard that she had personal connections to the coaching staff that got her the roster spot out of training camp, I was shocked to see her show up to camp still with a regular build. It was obvious when she first washed out of the league and showing up with KPJ as arm candy that she wasn't on no type of athlete workout regiment.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
fukk it, ill still give her the supermax :wow:

laughing-russell-westbrook.gif