Kysre Gondrezick Appreciation Thread 😍

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss

I swear man, the WNBA be making some baffling moves. This chick was bringing so much attention to the Chicago Sky and the W just from her pregame entrances. I would've kept her on the squad just for the publicity. Her and Angel Reese 2 of the baddest women in the league and they were on the same team.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear man, the WNBA be making some baffling moves. This chick was bringing so much attention to the Chicago Sky and the W just from her pregame entrances. I would've kept her on the squad just for the publicity. Her and Angel Reese 2 of the baddest women in the league and they were on the same team.

This is a silly take breh. Some random dude from 4 states away liking a picture doesn't translate into anything that can actually help the team :russ:

Not only that but my guess is that while the wnba will accept whatever benefit comes from having players that are attractive and thus more marketable, they don't want to be accused of prioritizing looks over skill.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So from what I’m gathering here is the game doesn’t matter. The thing they actually want you to view/attend comes secondary to social media likes and interactions? :snoop:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Just think, she was the FOURTH overall pick in her draft class. Only played two of four possible seasons (and barely played). Ironically, she was drafted by the Fever lol

That draft class was pretty terrible. The ROY from that class averaged less than 9pts, and coincidentally, she’s currently on the Sky and barely plays either.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean like somebody said. the Sky needed better guard play. man if she couldnt crack the rotation for them whats left out there for her. if you look at her game logs she got garbage time minutes. they also waived her before the 64k for the salary became guaranteed

calh45

Cal
Daps
the fact that she went top 5 is FAR more egregious than a second round pick spent on Bronny fr

The marketing team made that pick. They needed MFs to start watching even if they were only paying attention to the bench players.