Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Okay like that’s supposed to mean something :mjlol:
bytch find a post where i complained about KD on the Warriors. you're looking like a p*ssy right now on. Looks almost as if you're bout to shut the fukk up

So you’re not going to explain how he has negatively effected the team since his return?

This is something I notice the media always does. Say player A is a distraction but not go into detail how it affects the team
he cant explain any of his comments. he'll just pick and choose what he wants to respond to. Female tendencies

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
bytch find a post where i complained about KD on the Warriors. you're looking like a p*ssy right now on. Looks almost as if you're bout to shut the fukk up

he cant explain any of his comments. he'll just pick and choose what he wants to respond to. Female tendencies

I was referring to you specifically breh. Chill the fukk out :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG_2789.png
nets about to lose 15 in a row
good, ill be betting against the nets

:win:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think that’s the one breh :whew:

he’s done. I hate that bum

Best part is that shyt is versatile as hell. So many ways to spit on his name:banderas:

ADumbass, ADisappointment, ADegraded, ADetestable, ADefeat, ADiscouraging, ADud, this shyt gon be put to use until that feggit is no longer a part of GOAT franchise…:wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yea, why I’d be surprised if Simmons plays for them this year. With KD out and Kyrie only being part time and the team losing all eyes/pressure will be on Simmons again

Lost in all this Kyrie stuff, I heard Ben needs a Month to just get 'Ready' for play again because of his Mental Health issues. So that's in March, to just even consider playing again, and with Kyrie out for most of the games, it's all on KD to stay healthy... all the while the Nets are in serious shyt.