Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's hilarious how y'all are using Kyrie's bullshyt to cover up the smell of Harden's bullshyt. :mjlol:
hX6HRbh.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Kyrie DGAF.

Which is an ok attitude to have when you are only responsible for yourself.

But his livelihood is a team sport. Nobody wanna be on a “team” with a dude like Kyire no matter how individually talented they are.

Nets won’t win shyt till Kyire decides to be a team player :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
hes also had a lot of misfortune. he missed two playoffs due to injury and a finals on top of that. yes golden state was stacked but in his entire career hes been healthy in 2 playoffs with more than one all star teammate and he won the title both times. hes also had 2 playoff runs wrecked by injuries to his all star teammate(s). then every year you could argue hes had the toughest conference road to even get to a finals dealing with sa and gs during his okc run and last year losing to the eventual champs.
I get it, but when it comes down to the trenches all time greats aren’t judged by what their teammates are doing.

KD gone have to live with his record regardless of all the other noise.

Daps
He is exactly to blame.. Missing the first 20 something games.. coming back to only play road games, factor in the nets trading away their bench depth for Harden.. Complete shyt show all around…. Dude has been a fukkin cancer every team he’s been on..

Man, I'm a huge Kyrie fan but I can't defend him anymore :snoop: