Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great that doesn’t address my point of them losing to winning teams. They lost to Orlando before Kyrie returned so your point again?
My point is simple
Kyrie being unvaccinated and unable to play fully was this version of trying to get surgery in order to leave the Cavs or his last year in Boston. This team isn’t winning shyt with Kyrie

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can support and defend Kyrie's anti-vaccine stance while also admitting that it's hurting the team and one of the reasons why Harden dipped out. For whatever reason, a lot of people fail to realize that. Dudes are taking defending Kyrie to the max and making it out to be like people are out here intentionally trying to go after him when it's not the case at all.

Kyrie made his decision not to get the vaccine and that decision has consequences for his team his supposed best friend who put his reputation on the line to play with him even he should have stayed where he was. That's who he's hurting more than anything.
I got the winning lotto numbers for you if you believe that.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Either way I wouldn’t want to play them as a number 1 seed. Lakers just suck and they’re an easy 5 game series if they even make it to the playoffs. Nets were #1 seed for a reason. You judging them based off them missing 6+ rotation players for half the season
Wizards were a one seed
Cavs were a one seed
Sixers were a one seed
Bulls were a one seed
But ok…

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wizards were a one seed
Cavs were a one seed
Sixers were a one seed
Bulls were a one seed
But ok…
I don’t understand your point. Those teams were all good. Are you implying I said the Nets would win it all? I clearly said the Nets when they had rotation players were a good team. You arguing just to argue.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
He is exactly to blame.. Missing the first 20 something games.. coming back to only play road games, factor in the nets trading away their bench depth for Harden.. Complete shyt show all around..
That's the Nets fault. They made that rule that he couldn't be a part-time player. Kyrie has been ready to play. It's the city New York that's preventing him from doing so.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall can't blame "Ky" for this if the Nets end up missing the playoffs shout out to @The God Poster :mjlol:
But he should take blame for losses he doesn’t participate in because he made a choice :dwillhuh:

He’s taken his consequence like a man instead of crying & holding grudges like y’all on here.

My point has & will continue to be trying to scapegoat him as the reason they suck right now or Harden wanted out is foolish.

They were bad against winning teams with KD
They’ve been bad with just Kyrie & Harden mainly because Harden is washed & the nets have bad role players

They were losing those games even if he was able to play . Without KD they are done Kyrie or no Kyrie

OP is just further proving he got women tendscies in regards to Kyrie exercising his option.

How many threads you gone make on the man :scust:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall can't blame "Ky" for this if the Nets end up missing the playoffs shout out to @The God Poster :mjlol:
But he should take blame for losses he doesn’t participate in because he made a choice :dwillhuh:

He’s taken his consequence like a man instead of crying & holding grudges like y’all on here.

My point has & will continue to be trying to scapegoat him as the reason they suck right now or Harden wanted out is foolish.

They were bad against winning teams with KD
They’ve been bad with just Kyrie & Harden mainly because Harden is washed & the nets have bad role players

They were losing those games even if he was able to play . Without KD they are done Kyrie or no Kyrie

OP is just further proving he got women tendscies in regards to Kyrie exercising his option.