Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
U see the hits she gets on Instagram? They may be falling off but she's going strong.

They're all bot accounts. They buy their followers. Notice nobody in her comments ever comments? Its all 'Lb' comments. The entire family are con artists. They legit conned their way to the top of hollywood. TMZ is paid by Kris Jenner. She sends fake stories in and calls them when they're out. Smh.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DKW6IdrVAAAPo4Z.jpg:small

I legit laughed a minute and a half off this comment. :russ:
The autotune. :dead:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
He produced allot on Kanye's last two albums too.
In fact I'd say he's probably the reason he's managed to stay relevant cause of him ghostproducing on Yeezus and Watch the Throne
The Tumblr hypebeast instagram twitter kids love him
He basically managed to take what Cudi Kanye Drake What every big rapper did in and replicate it.
Associated with all of the industry tastemakers.
But he a grimy dude that was accused to stealing beats and session files

And he smashed Rihanna

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
They're all bot accounts. They buy their followers. Notice nobody in her comments ever comments? Its all 'Lb' comments. The entire family are con artists. They legit conned their way to the top of hollywood. TMZ is paid by Kris Jenner. She sends fake stories in and calls them when they're out. Smh.
Gotta respect the hustle. They are top business people. Haters can hate but atleast give them probs on how they know how to make money. These guys must be close to a billion.