Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
Every thing about her is fake. Since when have black men being into that non sense. I don't see the appeal.
You know these c00ns love basic white women who have surgery to get black women's features but ignore sistas who were naturally born with big lips and big booty curves:mjpls:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Gotta respect the hustle. They are top business people. Haters can hate but atleast give them probs on how they know how to make money. These guys must be close to a billion.

Yep. They've used sex and scamming to con their way to the top of Hollywood. I remember Harvey from TMZ awhile ago saying how in 2007-2012 they were the biggest jokes in Hollywood. He said how nobody wanted to be seen with them or photographed and now those same ppl are the ones holding the door open for them. I can't hate. Anybody can do the same. Use sex/your sexuality to get you popularity and you'll see the money rolling in.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
So, now that Kylie is a babymama, how long do we think it'll be until she becomes a single mother? Travis is young and we know he has a bunch of women. He isn't staying with her. :usure:

Last edited: