Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't watch TV and I damn sure don't listen to trash current wrap. Never see him on any youtube feed I got. So he's a rapper..only rappers that get talked around here are all time greats and mediocre ones like Drake, Mills, 50, and what's left of Kanye.
I don't watch TV either and haven't owned one in almost 10 years and know how he is without even following too closely. Been known about Travis since like 2013

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
DKW0LsoXUAAzFeM.jpg

Her baby's gonna naturally be born with the biracial look she's paid so much for. :blessed:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
PR stunt. She hasn't been in the news for a good minute and their 10th season of their show is starting this Sunday. Its fake news to drum up rating bc their ratings have been down.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
How are you on this site and other black social media and not know who Travis Scott is? I dont even listen to him at all but I know who he is lol
crazy
Yall doin to much with this shyt

Like yall damn near angry that i don't know or really care who this nikka is :russ:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
How y all not know who Travis Scott is?
:wtf:
I don't even fukk with trap like that anymore but everybody and they momma know who he is by now. Probably top 5 biggest rapper out right now.

What random song that I hear on the radio in my girls car is his. I heard of him but I can't recall any song he has.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hip hop fell that low? :picard:
He produced allot on Kanye's last two albums too.
In fact I'd say he's probably the reason he's managed to stay relevant cause of him ghostproducing on Yeezus and Watch the Throne
The Tumblr hypebeast instagram twitter kids love him
He basically managed to take what Cudi Kanye Drake What every big rapper did in and replicate it.
Associated with all of the industry tastemakers.
But he a grimy dude that was accused to stealing beats and session files

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Kylie's going for the spinoff show checks

Nah, she's already had a tv show that she just wrapped. This is an obvious PR stunt for their show that's starting on Sunday. Ratings have been low for previous seasons. This is how these ppl have gotten rich off of the public. Creating lies and fake drama.