Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:what: this forum branched off from SOHH (So Hip Hop) :heh: the coliseum was a sub forum of that forum (as it is here). The people who created this site were more active in that forum and also was the reason for SOHH slow servers were big game days which is what caused majority of the revolt in the first place.

this forum is as much as hip hop as it is sports..

edit: Just checked, the hip hop portion of this site has almost 3 x the threads made as the sports section.
nah it was Support Online Hip Hop breh.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I dont care if you're 60.....I dont believe that shyt at all
The only reason I know about Kanye is because he's always in the news. And Drake is always at basketball games and the TV crews be focusing on him.

I don't think you understand...I don't even check for rap anymore and haven't since before these guys have got popular. So yeah like I said, I have never listened to any of their songs.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So yeah like I said, I have never listened to any of their songs.

Damn man even my momma knows Gold digger, hotline bling and stronger. I feel like you would have to be completely shut out from the outside world to have not heard a Drake or Kanye song.

It’s just so hard to believe

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Damn man even my momma knows Gold digger, hotline bling and stronger. I feel like you would have to be completely shut out from the outside world to have not heard a Drake or Kanye song.

It’s just so hard to believe
I only listen to sports radio and I'm not around any young people so I never hear any new rap.

Maybe I have heard one in passing and just don't recognize it but I don't think so.

Last edited: