Reppin
The Cosmos
:wtf:......Who???
Travis who?
:dahell: travis who?
also..:gurl:
nikkas don't know who travis scott is? :mjlol:
Coli brehs don't know who Travis Scott is? :gucci:
I refuse to believe you're on a hip-hop site and don't know who Travis Scott is :russ:
Who's Travis Scott thou?
These dudes try too hard
How y all not know who Travis Scott is?
:wtf:
I don't even fukk with trap like that anymore but everybody and they momma know who he is by now. Probably top 5 biggest rapper out right now.
I don't even pay attention to most current hip hop
Hip hop fell that low? :picard:
How are you on this site and other black social media and not know who Travis Scott is? I dont even listen to him at all but I know who he is lol
crazy
Bout done with the :flabbynsick: nature of this site
Thank You for enlightening me. Didn't know any of this. I'm way out of the loop. Jay is my favorite rapper and I still haven't heard 4:44 lol
damn im in my 30s and know who travis is (and fukk with some of his music) where the fukk are some of ya'll from

The most shocking thing is so many people not knowing Travis Scott:mjlol:Either you guys living under a rock or not fans of hiphop
Associate Travis Scott with hip hop bruhs.
A number of people that have hit me up with 'who's Travis Scott', I ain't a fan of dude but I assumed he was at least known :laff:
If you dont know who Travis Scott is in 2017, it says more about you than anything.. even if you dont like his music, how can you be on a hip hop forum, claim to be a fan of hip hop and not hear a travis scott record at least once in your life? Its not like Uzi Vert or XXXTencion new rappers who sold a little and got 1-2 songs.. Travis been on the radio damn near 5 years in a row with huge hits

you either dap fishing with the "who" questions or you just legit on the wrong forum...

Never heard of Travis Scott until I read the thread title. So out of curiosity and out right boredom I clicked this thread and read through it. BTW, this forum started out as a sports forum, not a hip hop forum.

The P.Diddy commercial/shiny suit era and the Cash money bling bling era pretty much killed rap. It's been downhill ever since and I haven't listened to rap in 15 years. I have never listened to a Drake or Kanye album. All these guys are garbage compared to what I grew up listening to in the early to mid 90's.

Once hiphop lost it's edge, it lost me. If this autotone crap is hiphop then hiphop is officially dead. I'm 40 though...so maybe my perspective is different since I grew up listening to the greatest rap ever made.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
BTW, this forum started out as a sports forum, not a hip hop forum.

:what: this forum branched off from SOHH (So Hip Hop) :heh: the coliseum was a sub forum of that forum (as it is here). The people who created this site were more active in that forum and also was the reason for SOHH slow servers were big game days which is what caused majority of the revolt in the first place.

this forum is as much as hip hop as it is sports..

edit: Just checked, the hip hop portion of this site has almost 3 x the threads made as the sports section.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What you c00ns don't realize is, yeah she got surgery, and yeah she is attractive now, but her p*ssy will always smell like a girl who looks like this.

Kylie-Jenners-changing-lips.jpg

PAY-Kendall-Jenner-And-Kylie-Jenner-At-The-Mirage-In-Las-Vegas.jpg

:scust: and you kids will have her ugly ass genetics... dumb ass nikkas.
:dahell: She went from looking like ugly Becky with a 10 yr old body to a dime Latina from Miami .

These surgeons are getting good!

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Never heard of Travis Scott until I read the thread title. So out of curiosity and out right boredom I clicked this thread and read through it. BTW, this forum started out as a sports forum, not a hip hop forum.

The P.Diddy commercial/shiny suit era and the Cash money bling bling era pretty much killed rap. It's been downhill ever since and I haven't listened to rap in 15 years. I have never listened to a Drake or Kanye album. All these guys are garbage compared to what I grew up listening to in the early to mid 90's.

Once hiphop lost it's edge, it lost me. If this autotone crap is hiphop then hiphop is officially dead. I'm 40 though...so maybe my perspective is different since I grew up listening to the greatest rap ever made.

:banderas::banderas::banderas: