Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
They're all bot accounts. They buy their followers. Notice nobody in her comments ever comments? Its all 'Lb' comments. The entire family are con artists. They legit conned their way to the top of hollywood. TMZ is paid by Kris Jenner. She sends fake stories in and calls them when they're out. Smh.
:ohhh:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Water reaches its own level.

Yes Kylie isn't attactive without surgeries and make up.

I'm just going to throw this out there.

Is Travis Scott a nikka with superior genes in the looks department?

You answer that question, not me.

scott-travis-image.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

scott-travis-image.jpg
Somebody had to say it:hubie:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you c00ns don't realize is, yeah she got surgery, and yeah she is attractive now, but her p*ssy will always smell like a girl who looks like this.

Kylie-Jenners-changing-lips.jpg

PAY-Kendall-Jenner-And-Kylie-Jenner-At-The-Mirage-In-Las-Vegas.jpg

:scust: and you kids will have her ugly ass genetics... dumb ass nikkas.

To a c00n her before surgery was a 10. What people fail to realize is how many c00ns are actually in the black community and I'm not just talking about American Blacks, I'm talking worldwide. There are a lot of c00ns out here. I'm at the point where I can't relate to most black people I meet because they have so much self hate in them and they dont even realize it. They think they are proud of their blackness, but if they were they wouldn't do or say half the shyt they do and say.

I'm 100% sure Travis doesn't think he is a c00n and a lot of other black people would agree he isn't. One action can show the hidden c00n in anyone. Doing this, is showing his hidden c00n. He had access to Rihanna in her prime and didn't impregant her but as soon as he tastes some white p*ssy he loses his mind. This nikka isn't even blessed with good looks, Rihanna would have upgraded his Genes 10 fold.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I know the name Travis Scott cause ive seen his name but up until this thread i had no idea what he looks like, i couldnt tell you any of his songs or what he sounds like. Get over yourselves, its not that hard not to know who any rapper within in the past few years are.
Same here I didn't know what he looked like. Dudes music is lame so no reason to follow him like that. Knocking up a kardash confirms he's a lame as a person as well.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

scott-travis-image.jpg
Basically he look like a dude who would procreate wit Kylie before surgery.