Springfield
He looks defeated...
:mjlol:
kylie-jenner-travis-scott-02-e9379db5-fcd6-433d-b017-efe26b5c9bd9.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all do know Travis is well established in the game, and has been for sometime just behind the scene.

Kylie has her name, but how much money does she herself actually have or will inherit?

They both young and have alot of time to develop there brand more.

This imo is more of a come up for Kylie than Travis.

Dude would have been alright, if anything this is going to bring attention to him that wasnt really needed.

Kind of like Amber and wiz

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Y'all do know Travis is well established in the game, and has been for sometime just behind the scene.

Kylie has her name, but how much money does she herself actually have or will inherit?

They both young and have alot of time to develop there brand more.

This imo is more of a come up for Kylie than Travis.

Dude would have been alright, if anything this is going to bring attention to him that wasnt really needed.

Kind of like Amber and wiz

:what: her cosmetic company is rumored to be worth around $500 million already.. (not her herself, but her company). Shes already the richest kardashian :heh:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
If you dont know who Travis Scott is in 2017, it says more about you than anything.. even if you dont like his music, how can you be on a hip hop forum, claim to be a fan of hip hop and not hear a travis scott record at least once in your life?
you either dap fishing with the "who" questions or you just legit on the wrong forum...

There's a million :flabbynsick: nuccas on this forum breh, I thought this was well established around here

Anyways, not surprising

She cashed out for a richer man

Travis always been suspect

But damn

Another breh gone to the kardashian kkklan smh

:snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They're all bot accounts. They buy their followers. Notice nobody in her comments ever comments? Its all 'Lb' comments. The entire family are con artists. They legit conned their way to the top of hollywood. TMZ is paid by Kris Jenner. She sends fake stories in and calls them when they're out. Smh.

They're down, stop swinging :damn:
9ch5g.gif

11.gif

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
He won:yeshrug:

His baby moms got bread.

Then again his kids will come out looking like the Goonies:mjlol:

And hes gotta be attached to that soul draining Kardashian KKKlan:hhh:

Tit for tat.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
What you c00ns don't realize is, yeah she got surgery, and yeah she is attractive now, but her p*ssy will always smell like a girl who looks like this.

Kylie-Jenners-changing-lips.jpg

PAY-Kendall-Jenner-And-Kylie-Jenner-At-The-Mirage-In-Las-Vegas.jpg

:scust: and you kids will have her ugly ass genetics... dumb ass nikkas.

She looks like she had a ton of work done so I think this may be an L for TS:huhldup:

My guess is: lip injections, hair line lazering, nose job, some type of altering / shaving of her jaw line, Lipo to her mid section and fat transfer, questionable boob job, spray tan, arched eye brows and make up with heavy contour.

:lolbron: