Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you c00ns don't realize is, yeah she got surgery, and yeah she is attractive now, but her p*ssy will always smell like a girl who looks like this.

Kylie-Jenners-changing-lips.jpg

PAY-Kendall-Jenner-And-Kylie-Jenner-At-The-Mirage-In-Las-Vegas.jpg

:scust: and you kids will have her ugly ass genetics... dumb ass nikkas.
She not my cup of tea either but let ugly people live brehs.
Most of you fuk uglier after hours for free. So let my man cook

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you dont know who Travis Scott is in 2017, it says more about you than anything.. even if you dont like his music, how can you be on a hip hop forum, claim to be a fan of hip hop and not hear a travis scott record at least once in your life? Its not like Uzi Vert or XXXTencion new rappers who sold a little and got 1-2 songs.. Travis been on the radio damn near 5 years in a row with huge hits

you either dap fishing with the "who" questions or you just legit on the wrong forum...

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
What you c00ns don't realize is, yeah she got surgery, and yeah she is attractive now, but her p*ssy will always smell like a girl who looks like this.

Kylie-Jenners-changing-lips.jpg

PAY-Kendall-Jenner-And-Kylie-Jenner-At-The-Mirage-In-Las-Vegas.jpg

:scust: and you kids will have her ugly ass genetics... dumb ass nikkas.
It doesn't take much for you nikkas to find a white girl attractive. Even after all that surgery this bytch still looks like a frog in the face to me.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
All these kardashians and their "drama" I can't keep up with, read the thread title and got confused.

"Kylie?? Is that the mama that's the daddy or the daddy that's the mama or some such idk..":dahell: