Kyler Murray thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What did Soso & Lodge do this year?

Both played in mop up duty, so not much. I think Lodge will be a star though, I don't think Soso will stay out of trouble out there in Cali.

Not convinced Heard is better than Murray.

At this point I can't say one is better than the other. I'm much more comfortable with Heard then I think I would be with Murray though. Murray is frail, and we would have had to worry about the threat of him playing pro baseball. Glad its A&Ms problem and not ours.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From Lucci of TexAgs:
"Per multiple (and by that I mean at least a half dozen) sources, I've been told that, after meeting with A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin yesterday evening, Kyler Murray's current intentions are indeed to transfer. I've also been told by those same sources that the Aggies are in the process - and in fact working with Kevin Murray - to convince the freshman signal-caller to reconsider. Practice starts in one hour and the media will be out there for the first 15-20 minutes so we'll get a pretty telling indicator as to whether or not #1 is still with the program shortly.

Again, I'm very confident in reporting the fact that Kyler intends to transfer but want to make it perfectly clear to everyone that there is an ongoing effort to prevent it and convince Murray to change his mind and stick things out with the Aggies. "

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

Not really Baker gone after this year. Thats why all of these QB's dipped to a program that has this in place. The starter was going to start regardless and they had the Job next year

Kenny Hill.....Trevone Boykin was a SR
Kyler Murray......Baker Mayfield leaves
Kyle Allen.......Greg Ward JR is a SR

Oh shyt all these nikkas were aggies as well :skip: Sumlin fukking up :skip:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not really Baker gone after this year. Thats why all of these QB's dipped to a program that has this in place. The starter was going to start regardless and they had the Job next year

Kenny Hill.....Trevone Boykin was a SR
Kyler Murray......Baker Mayfield leaves
Kyle Allen.......Greg Ward JR is a SR

Oh shyt all these nikkas were aggies as well :skip: Sumlin fukking up :skip:

he's 6'2

but kyler was prob hoping baker would have been deemed ineligible

He should have did like Stidham/Barnett and just went "juco" to keep another year/decide which school he could start:francis:

Could probably be perfect for Texas :wow::snoop:

Last edited:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He should have did like Stidham/Barnett and just went "juco" to keep another year/decide which school he could start:francis:

Could probably be perfect for Texas :wow::snoop:

He will never be a starter at a big time school. He is too little and not really that good of a passer.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He will never be a starter at a big time school. He is too little and not really that good of a passer.
Thats what they said about Lamar Jackson after his freshman year and improved dramatically...

He's supposed to bigger now than he was at A&M. He can't get help that he's 5'10" or 5'11" , but if Manziel/Wilson can be great college QBs you never know :yeshrug:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Thats what they said about Lamar Jackson after his freshman year and improved dramatically...

He's supposed to bigger now than he was at A&M. He can't get help that he's 5'10" or 5'11" , but if Manziel/Wilson can be great college QBs you never know :yeshrug:
:francis: after he decide he wanted to go to OU i kinda just said :yeshrug: he has no future in the NFL