Kyler Murray thread

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...they say this little dude had 7 TDs today. good luck everyone else.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:He has 20+ tds in the season already

I mean I want to say hes just another Big XII quarterback with inflated passing stats... but Mahomes and Mayfield have this conference looking kinda legit for once:patrice:

Daps

I mean I want to say hes just another Big XII quarterback with inflated passing stats... but Mahomes and Mayfield have this conference looking kinda legit for once:patrice:

NFL is incorporating more spread and these Big XII QBs are ahead of the curve. A lot of them (Mahomes, Mayfield, Murray, Nick Foles, Matthew Stafford etc) were running spread at Texas high schools, so they have even more of a head start.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Mayfield is the best seam passer Ive seen in years.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

He should play baseball.....AB is 5'10. Murray gotta be 5'9

He did prove the stats he put up in at Allen HS translated

Him being short isn't the issue. Its being small as well. If he's a shorter Russell Wilson he'd have a shot at the league, but physically he reminds me of Charlie Ward. Its been just 5 games and he looks like he gets up after every hit wincing. Wilson was like 215. Kyler is about 190.
get ready for dat ass whoopin next week.
You were the first one to tell me he was the GOAT HS player :wow:

Herman's offense needs a QB like him:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NY

He was legit at A&M before he transferred. Part of it is Lincoln Riley’s coaching/system, but he’s got all the tools to be great

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Stats against Baylor don't matter. OU has played no one and he has amazing weapons, I don't think he's had to throw in to a tight window all season. Only reason he will have a chance at Heisman is b/c Tua is barely playing more than 1 quarter a game.

And lol at anyone that thinks he has a chance of being an NFL QB at 5'9'' 175