Kyler Murray thread

Juven

All Star
Daps
I ask myself this question every day....look up Kohl Stewart. He was committed and signed to texas a&m to play football in the class before kyle allen. nikka came to his senses before he got to campus and dropped football for baseball....he signed a $4,544,400 to play for the Twins at 19... kohl was pitching 96mph in hs......l really don't know wtf kyler is still doing on campus playing football and attending classes, shyt makes 0 sense to me.

only dudes online know about all that salary stuff. I didnt know aboout contracts till i started reading yahoo sports. Someone send him a tweet or something

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fakkit should of gone to Texas from the very beggining

he would mos def be the starting qb there since last year

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
only dudes online know about all that salary stuff. I didnt know aboout contracts till i started reading yahoo sports. Someone send him a tweet or something

nah he already knows.....trust me. He has known since he was about 14-15 what was going to happen.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possibly but he is/was better than Kyler.

Also Kyler is going to play baseball so he likely won't be available for Spring Football.

Jameis played baseball to so what's your point?

There have been many starting QBs that played baseball in the off-season.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Jameis played baseball to so what's your point?

There have been many starting QBs that played baseball in the off-season.

And Kyler is no where near in the same stratosphere as Jameis was talent wise, and add in the fact Jameis got to redshirt. Kyler needs all the reps he can get. And there is always the possibility the kid decides to just stick with baseball, he already suffered one concussion last year, and there is more money to be made in baseball while it also being a safer sport.

I have also heard that transferring was on the table for Kyler as well, but with the Allen news most are assuming(hoping) he stays now. This is coming from Aggy contingent. Apparently neither of the QBs were happy with what happened last year.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kyler won.

81789-Walter-White-I-WON-gif-Breakin-JZcy.gif

Not so fast my friend (at least for A&M) :ohhh:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
That's two years and 3 quaterbacks in a row (Hill, Allen, and Murray) that A&M benched their 1-rated QB for a few bad games. They are quick to bench their QB so as a recuits family member I wouldn't trust their coaching staff. They show no faith in their QBs.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Word is he may be leaving to head to the MLB. Him and his father met with Sumlin tonight. They are saying the meeting didn't go well.
:whew: Charlie Strong & Texas got a W by NOT landing Kyler Murray based on the shyt I've read on Twitter & various forums tonight.

Than again back in January, I wanted Kyler Murray more for recruiting momentum in-state, than for Kyler himself.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:whew: Charlie Strong & Texas got a W by NOT landing Kyler Murray based on the shyt I've read on Twitter & various forums tonight.

Than again back in January, I wanted Kyler Murray more for recruiting momentum in-state, than for Kyler himself.

Well I had the unpopular opinion that he wouldn't beat out Heard anyway. Kid is to small.

But on the other side of the coin, we would have gotten Mack, Lodge, and probably SoSo as well, but no Chris Warren. So all depends on how you look at it.

We all knew all of those kids should have come to UT anyway. Especially Mack.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Well I had the unpopular opinion that he wouldn't beat out Heard anyway. Kid is to small.

But on the other side of the coin, we would have gotten Mack, Lodge, and probably SoSo as well, but no Chris Warren. So all depends on how you look at it.

What did Soso & Lodge do this year?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Not convinced Heard is better than Murray.