Kyle Rittenhouse started a YouTube channel about guns...smh

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's funny how the US is banning Diversity, Equality and Inclusion systems in US colleges but the likes of Rittenhouse are allowed to spew fascist drivel on US campuses..you guys went lax with Republicans and took you foot off their neck :ufdup:

..and now theyre rolling back the clock 100 years.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
It's funny how the US is banning Diversity, Equality and Inclusion systems in US colleges but the likes of Rittenhouse are allowed to spew fascist drivel on US campuses..you guys went lax with Republicans and took you foot off their neck :ufdup:

..and now theyre rolling back the clock 100 years.
fukk that republic vs decorate shyt. Just beat that crackers ass

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
Kyle Rittenhouse's image crafter speaks out in regret of the divisive monster he helped create.

He implies that Kyle scored less than 10 on the ASVAB test for military recruits.

2/7
The minimum ASVAB score to join the Marines is 31. Most people can score 50 without even trying.

Wikipedia says that scoring below 10 means you are legally ineligible to enlist, so I guess that is what happened.
Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery - Wikipedia

3/7
I took the ASVAB in high school and only got one question wrong. They wanted to put me in a submarine. I said, no thanks. lol

Look, at the questions. Most of them are not all that hard.

4/7
The letter says his score was so low that he was permanently disqualified from joining the Marines. I suppose it's standard practice when you score that low.

The little porker is a dumber-than-dirt recklessly violent MAGA idiot who whines and cries that he's a victim.

5/7
There's stupid, and then there's Kyle. Kyle is what we call extra stupid.

6/7
The rest of the story is Kyle was blacklisted for sending unsolicited videos of him field stripping his AR15 to his military recruiters which made them uncomfortable with his state of mind.

Think Full Metal Jacket.

7/7
Killer Kyle's Ex-Spokesperson Turns On Him

David Hancock, who had acted as spokesman for Killer Kyle Rittenhouse and the Rittenhouse family comes clean about who Killer Kyle really is.
GKVjYV1akAA03fy.jpg

GKVjZC8aIAEpOpJ.jpg

GKVjZsCaYAATlMe.jpg

GKVjaTTbgAAgVZi.jpg

GKVkZYKaoAABiC4.jpg

Daps
If this ain't the definition of woke. Less than a 10 breh, not allowed to join the military, and he is being invited to speak at colleges and other events. His dog is literally smarter than him.

Why is America like this :gucci:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forgive my ignorance, but how do you drop out in middle school? Where are\were his parents?