Kyle Rittenhouse started a YouTube channel about guns...smh

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Every cac, even Bernie sanders knows what time it is.

America is headed to civil war and Black people seemingly didn't get the memo. Cacs are taking their toddlers to the shooting range, electing far right representative's to get it popping and yet Black folks don't seem worried and its business as usual..
That’s been my entire point.

All this relationship, HVM, HVW shyt has set us BACK. I know some brehs feel heard and seen, and their viewpoints are valid, but there is some SERIOUS shyt coming down the pipeline. And I’m not on some conspiracy nut stuff. The energy in this county is DIFFERENT. The spirit of this nation is worse now than it was 10 yrs ago.

Imagine one of the signs of things going back to normal after a pandemic is the return of mass shootings? We are living in insane times and this shyt isn’t slowing down.

Hispanic politicians getting caught talking spicy about Blacks. Why? Because it’s all ultimately a resource grab. Everyone is securing what they can for their groups and it doesn’t seem like we are on that tip on a large scale.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That’s been my entire point.

All this relationship, HVM, HVW shyt has set us BACK. I know some brehs feel heard and seen, and their viewpoints are valid, but there is some SERIOUS shyt coming down the pipeline. And I’m not on some conspiracy nut stuff. The energy in this county is DIFFERENT. The spirit of this nation is worse now than it was 10 yrs ago.

Imagine one of the signs of things going back to normal after a pandemic is the return of mass shootings? We are living in insane times and this shyt isn’t slowing down.

Hispanic politicians getting caught talking spicy about Blacks. Why? Because it’s all ultimately a resource grab. Everyone is securing what they can for their groups and it doesn’t seem like we are on that tip on a large scale.
Bingo.
A lot is being talked about behind the scenes that we don't know about.
They know something we don't. Thats what it comes down to.

It always comes down to that uneasy look I tend to see with most Americans...they're trying to hide something. From you.

Those boardrooms. Those buildings. Those labs. Those offices. Those government offices. All those files.

What's REALLY going on?

:patrice:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is where karma comes to collect. After escapingsuch an ordeal unscathed you'd think he would just want to lay low.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're guilty!!..you can always spot 'em. :pachaha:

You exposed your hand. Should have told me what you've done in this regard first before asking me :comeon:
You did everything but answer the question. You're another unserious person who just talks big on the internet.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Pol Pot purged over 2 million of his own people; most were executed with garden tools to save bullets; children were bashed against trees or turned into murders themselves. Pol Pot died in his sleep, while on house arrest in his spacious grotto.

Karma doesn’t exist.
Pol pot is burning in hell now, and will be held accountable by Christ in for all the sins he commited in his life during the great day of judgement. And after that day of judgement is over, he will be thrown in the lake of fire forever.

Karma doesnt exist (buddhist babble)but The terrible judgment of God does.