Kyle Rittenhouse started a YouTube channel about guns...smh

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
White Youth out here starting businesses and perfecting their weaponry

While the Black Youth protesting for Trans rights, creating Drill music, and Twerking
This is the conclusion you came to because of dude YouTube channel

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do you believe that was his goal? He was going out there to kill nikkas.
Yep. I don't know why people are acting indifferent towards this little racist fukkhead.

As he watches some men exit a CVS store across the street, Kyle Rittenhouse can be heard saying that he wished he had his rifle so he could shoot them.

At least that's what prosecutors say is going on in the short video formerly posted on YouTube. It's part of a motion they filed to use the 29-second clip as "other acts" evidence in Rittenhouse's trial on charges he fatally shot two protesters and wounded a third during protests in Kenosha last August.

The clip, taken 15 days earlier, appears to be taken by Rittenhouse or someone with him in a car, in the evening, parked across the street from a CVS store. You can see people inside, and a Black man as he jogs out of the store.

A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse says one of the men appears to be armed. Then, he says, ""Bro I wish I had my (expletive) AR. l'd start shooting rounds at them."

[...]

"Quite simply, the defendant saw something, jumped to a conclusion based on exactly zero facts, and then threatened to kill someone based on his baseless assumption and wrongful interpretation," the motion reads.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Pol pot is burning in hell now, and will be held accountable by Christ in for all the sins he commited in his life during the great day of judgement. And after that day of judgement is over, he will be thrown in the lake of fire forever.

Karma doesnt exist (buddhist babble)but The terrible judgment of God does.

Pol Pot wasn't a christian so he was going to burn in Hell, regardless of how many millions he sentenced to death. God's judgment is meaningless here, especially since it's served after Pot was allowed to spread evil on this Earth. The point is, justice only happens when people take action. It doesn't just fall out of the sky.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
They got this punk muthafukker speaking at my University next week :pacspit: Super heated cause whomever approved this knew damn well that the majority of students are African American even with the bullshyt excuse they put out. Folks talking about protesting the event by reserving tickets and not showing up. fukk that, if any protesting going on it’ll be to get this mf off campus and out the city the second he steps foot. fukk him and his crybaby sympathy tour run

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
They got this punk muthafukker speaking at my University next week :pacspit: Super heated cause whomever approved this knew damn well that the majority of students are African American even with the bullshyt excuse they put out. Folks talking about protesting the event by reserving tickets and not showing up. fukk that, if any protesting going on it’ll be to get this mf off campus and out the city the second he steps foot. fukk him and his crybaby tour run
Whoever ok'd that shyt needs to be stomped out and fired.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They got this punk muthafukker speaking at my University next week :pacspit: Super heated cause whomever approved this knew damn well that the majority of students are African American even with the bullshyt excuse they put out. Folks talking about protesting the event by reserving tickets and not showing up. fukk that, if any protesting going on it’ll be to get this mf off campus and out the city the second he steps foot. fukk him and his crybaby sympathy tour run

Then they need to play loudly and on repeat the tape of him wishing he could shoot Black people..

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:coffee:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

”I think he’s bold for coming to Memphis,” freshman Tyler Bickerman lauded to Action News 5, “I think it’s a bold choice given the demographics and the feelings people have toward him.”

“I think he’s a bold man for showing his face in Memphis,” said Tyler Bickerman, “I’m not gonna lie.”

crop

Tyler Thinlips sounds a little too giddy over a known racist speaking at a majority black school.

Bold :mjpls: given the demographics and feelings :mjpls: showing his face in Memphis :mjpls: