@Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Didn’t You call a black poster a “jigaboo” in your negs to them, just like your banned racist friend?? Black people don’t call each other that. But keep posting up Farrakhan
Man.. what? he’s clearly alluding to the Op of the thread

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You big mad huh?? Resorting to the played out “female poster is a man retort” after a black woman pulled your card. bytch please- all you have is talk and typing with nothing but empty shots. . I murked you on this thread with a whole arsenal. You have a whole JBO dikk dyve consortium of comments With you keekeeing about dikk sizes and oral With your - get your dyck out your mouth before you come at me. Lie on me again, and I will bury you, bytch ass cac. All you did was lie and multiply the lies now you don’t have shyt but to respond with that faq boy weak shyt and nothing substantial. This ain’t 2017 bytch- find a better line than To start that fraud fugazi comeback reply .

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
You big mad huh?? Resorting to the played out “female poster is a man retort” after a woman pulled your card. bytch please- all you have is talk and typing with nothing but empty shots. . I murked you on this thread with a whole arsenal. You have a whole JBO dikk dyve consortium of comments With you keekeeing about dikk sizes and oral - get your dyck out your mouth before you come at me. Lie on me again, and I will bury you, bytch ass cac.
The testosterone-fueled thread you made was a flop. I’m still here dumbass

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You big mad huh?? Resorting to the played out “female poster is a man retort” after a woman pulled your card.

Wrong

If a male poster wanted to get at a female poster like that, they'd be called bytch, hoe, thot, ugly, dyke, etc. You know, your usual feminine orientated insults

They're never explicitly called men, though.

That's reserved exclusively for you. I wonder why...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Wrong

If a male poster wanted to get at a female poster like that, they'd be called bytch, hoe, thot, ugly, dyke, etc. You know, your usual feminine orientated insults

They're never explicitly called men, though.

That's reserved exclusively for you. I wonder why...
Here we go.:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The testosterone-fueled thread you made was a flop. I’m still here dumbass
Of course, you’re still here. No one asked for the ban - but the fact that you’re here with no credibility, your fraudulent, your lies have been exposed and to top it off, that faq @j j . Entered the thread to top you off with his back and forth Bussy banter- your name is dead. That’s better than a ban - there’s no coming back from this. Next time, watch who the fuk you lie on or about lest that shyt hit you even harder. Don’t mistake a woman defending herself and her race as “testosterone fueled” , that’s called confidence but I could see how too much estrogen in your own system caught feelings after I made you a bytch. Bye. I’m done with this.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Of course, you’re still here. No one asked for the ban - but the fact that you’re here with no credibility, your fraudulent, your lies have been exposed and to top it off, that faq @j j . Entered the thread to top you off with his back and forth Bussy banter- your name is dead. That’s better than a ban - there’s no coming back from this. Next time, watch who the fuk you lie on or about lest that shyt hit you even harder. Don’t mistake a woman defending herself and her race as “testosterone fueled” , that’s called confidence but I could see how too much estrogen in your own system caught feelings after I made you a bytch. Bye. I’m done with this.

XPQ2iVP.png
XPQ2iVP.png
XPQ2iVP.png
XPQ2iVP.png
XPQ2iVP.png
XPQ2iVP.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Here we go.:mjlol:
Shut the fuk up bc we know how this ended for you last time. I don’t give red rep peasants that type of time. Ask his bestie @Little Foot aka @Basil of Baker Street how that worked out since @Low End dikk was caping for him and mad as fuk since that exposal.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes