@Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Stay out, contribute something substantive or stfu. Because your history on here ain’t exactly uniform either. Let’s not get into your bad decisions of cosigns and c00ning.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I can’t see who you talking to in a lot of these posts b:c I put these fukkers on ignore a long ago. Hell I forgot why I put some people on ignore and now everytime I can’t see who somebody is putting on blast it lets me know...Oh THATS Why I ignored them. They fukking idiots.:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Kwabena

why are you dodging @BigRemy_J and @Nicole0416 questions?

Are you white?

Why the suspect daps?
Fuk that . @Deacon of Defense just confirmed that he dapped and co-signed another racist banned poster. Referencing this thread. There was a poster on here who said that all black Americans should be fed to alligators just like they did during slavery and @Kwabena is right there dapping him up as well. I knew I’d seen his cac suspect shyt before. He’s dodging the questions bc he knows that he’s been exposed - Fukkin duck dodging faggit.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/“im...-alligator-bait”-the-odum-of-ala-igbo.725909/

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See page 2
Nah you cac bytch - we see you dapping this shyt. We see you dapped Odum and his feed AAs as gator bait. Repeat instances of try to stealth your way into black spaces and then hide your racism by passive co-signing racist and anti-black comments
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/“im...-alligator-bait”-the-odum-of-ala-igbo.725909/
You’re done. It’s over . Go the fuk back to Redcac or Bytchfront -mask off.

these cacs are really in here studying us y’all and trying to mesh in.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
He really is white! Man, I'm out.

tenor.gif
Lol an OJ film :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I can’t see who you talking to in a lot of these posts b:c I put these fukkers on ignore a long ago. Hell I forgot why I put some people on ignore and now everytime I can’t see who somebody is putting on blast it lets me know...Oh THATS Why I ignored them. They fukking idiots.:deadmanny:
Lol- we called out another undercover cac fronting. He even put up a Farrakhan video to try to “fit in” lmao but he’s covertly dapping banned racist posters and comments such as “feeding American blacks as gator bait” and the fraud whataboutism whitethink with the Chicago shootings. Come to find out he’s a cac from Canada or the UK but claims solidarity with ADOS. The levels to that playbook. Dude is watching Farrakhan and Malcolm X videos in a KKK robe from the Australian outback. But he’s trying to cacvince us that he’s black despite mad receipts being posted. He’s playing the game of “would a white person do this” ?? Game

:deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you don’t get the fuk outta here- you dapped ANOTHER banned posters comments who referred to black people as alligator bait. Keep trying to cover those cac tracks though - looking worse and worse every time you do. Doing all this deflecting but avoiding all the real questions about how you co-sign racist insults.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

I just find it odd. Let’s say that you are actually “Black“. You still are not ADOS, so trolling about Black American issues is a major violation.
:mjtf:

You said yourself that you racially troll dap to get a response out of us ADOS. Are we a joke to you or something? We’re not laughing. What do you have to say for yourself?
:patrice: