Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So I'm not allowed to express solidarity with AAs? People who I have a common lineage with?
You’re not an ally of solidarity - you’re a cac manipulator foh. You’re not even American, NEVERMIND being black American - which you also are not. Black people also don’t lie on other black people after getting caught supporting a racist cac banned poster.

Answer the Fukkin question - why did you lie on the screenshot trying to insinuate that you didn’t dap that poster and then tried to lie on me when I confronted you about. Real coincidental of how that thread is disappeared too after you being caught and exposed on it.
:jbhmm:
Edit - thread is back.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: She on this dude's head.
Nvm..

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
So I'm not allowed to express solidarity with AAs? People who I have a common lineage with?

Black Folks don’t speak like this. “Solidarity”? You write/sound like one of those Bernie dikk riding Progressive Cacs.
:mjlol:

Why are you dapping racist posters, then lying about it? Explain yourself.
:sas1:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
You’re not an ally of solidarity - you’re a cac manipulator foh. You’re not even American, NEVERMIND being black American - which you also are not. Black people also don’t lie on other black people after getting caught supporting a racist cac banned poster.

Answer the Fukkin question - why did you lie on the screenshot trying to insinuate that you didn’t dap that poster and then tried to lie on me when I confronted you about. Real coincidental of how that thread is disappeared too after you being caught and exposed on it.
:jbhmm:
Edit - thread is back.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/farrakhan-was-in-his-bag-during-interview-interrogation.701747/

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Black Folks don’t speak like this. “Solidarity”? You write/sound like one of those Bernie dikk riding Progressive Cacs.
:mjlol:

Why are you dapping racist posters, then lying about it? Explain yourself.
:sas1:
armchair linguistics expert

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You posted a Farrakhan video,
And :mjtf::dahell:
then you must be black??
:troll:
That’s the game now - ?? y’all white boys wisened up to the hand pics no longer working as proof; so now you upgrade by posting random Malcolm x and Farrakhan videos to fit in and get the suspicion off.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Meanwhile, there’s posts of you admitting to being white, living around all white people and not even living in the U.S. which are facts that I posted. But yet you claim solidarity when you’re not even AA. That you still failed to answer and the issue with the lie that I proved you were caught up in that you still haven’t disputed. Hard to keep track of all of your lies huh??

Stupid cac b*stards . This is so 2020s

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Why are you supporting racist banned white posters and then tried to lie on me by saying that you didn’t?? check my avi. You dapped this racist diatribe and then undapped it. But after I called you out on it- you tried to call me a liar and try hard, by insinuating that you didn’t dap this racist exposed white poster- not knowing I had already screenshot as evidence. Then you went quiet. I need answers. Because this is not adding up. 1)Are you white 2) why did you lie?

Here’s the thread, for your reference where you tried to run with your lie-notice how the first comment is no longer dapped.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/chi...s-look-down-on-us.794373/page-6#post-38429554

He was THE ONLY poster who dapped the odum of ala igbo's post that got him banned.

...:sas1:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t know whether to be insulted or entertained that this white boy thinks he can post up a Farrakhan video after all of his violations as if that gets a pass. White people are bold as fuk. Here he is still trying to run with the cac manipulation card.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He was THE ONLY poster who dapped the odum of ala igbo's post that got him banned.

...:sas1:
Oh WORDD!!!! ???? Thank you.
I knew it. I knew something was off :myman:that he’s a cac fraud . Let me pull that Ogu thread back up.
@TRY GOD your “ADOS”‘Aligned dapped another racist post - Remember that “feed aa’s as gator bait “thread?? Guess who was dapping that??