BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Why do you ignore cole and Kendrick going play

No one wants to listen to KrS1 anymore

Why don't his original fans support him

i never said i ignore them, i'm pretty sure them guys would work with KRS if given the chance. he's an originator. maybe cause his older fans don't listen to hip hop no more. people move on and don't always listen to rap.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i never said i ignore them, i'm pretty sure them guys would work with KRS if given the chance. he's an originator. maybe cause his older fans don't listen to hip hop no more. people move on and don't always listen to rap.
So why are people in here blaming the youth for KRS not being relevant?

I doubt those guys would work with KRS1

People want to hear the music that's relevant to their era. Hiphop is very social

You seem to be offended people want to listen to music that you can party to instead of listen to a rapper preach.

No one needs education or info from KRS1 or Hiphop for that matter

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
So why are people in here blaming the youth for KRS not being relevant?

I doubt those guys would work with KRS1

People want to hear the music that's relevant to their era. Hiphop is very social

You seem to be offended people want to listen to music that you can party to instead of listen to a rapper preach.

No one needs education or info from KRS1 or Hiphop for that matter

Kendrick & Cole just made albums about preaching, what are you talking about? and both went platinum. not everbody wants to hear dumbed down shyt all the time.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Kendrick & Cole just made albums about preaching, what are you talking about? and both went platinum. not everbody wants to hear dumbed down shyt all the time.
Coles album was not preaching

I listened to Kendrick album once so I'm not sure what it was really about, just not my thing

And you said everyone wants to hear "dumbed down" shyt

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Coles album was not preaching

I listened to Kendrick album once so I'm not sure what it was really about, just not my thing

And you said everyone wants to hear "dumbed down" shyt

but people like myself don't. i balance between the two but i prefer realistic music instead.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In his whole career what artists has he ever put on?

Channel live......??? anyone else?

nobody wants to work with him cuz he was an a$$hole before, treated ppl like shyt, destroyed a lot of relationships and burned bridges everywhere.

No old dudes wnana work with him...and no young dudes are checking for him. Promoters in America have been burned by this a$$hole too.

fukk that arrogant prick.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
The disrespect in here for a legend is sickening:scust:

He bill cosby. Because he was around he acts like he is above. He is the reason that new york is the way it is now. He pretended like he was the architect of a culture that already existed. So when it continues to exist without him, and new york, he looks silly for saying he created it and its a thing that is of him. I don't know if he does it on purpose, or out of ignorance. But he is not holy.

Like LA Reid said, there is no difference between whitney house prince mariah carey and future. Its all one culture. This niggo rolled up pizza and called it calzone. And when nikkas realized its pizza and his story was just a gimmick, he had to run off and sell it somewhere else. FOH.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
I find it to be annoying that so many of you keep saying "Terrible music nowadays"... The most annoying thing about the early generation "Hip-Hop" fans is that they went through the struggle of people calling rap a fad and "terrible music" and then they turn around as old lames and do the same exact shyt to the children of the next generation. Its like systematic self oppression. and its another reason to not like krs 1 or his followers.

The music can't be terrible if people enjoy it. period. Your old lame ass needs to stop being an old lames ass hater. Old ass probably hasn't spent over 30 minutes with over 4 black non family members in 15 years. your disconnected from the culture, lingo, and obviously its technical advancements. The rappers today are technically WAY better at the skill and art of rapping than KRS1. Its not even close lol. Lupe shyts on KRS 1 technically. Its a delusion, of a hater, to say that the music today is crap. Your just not young enough, or black enough, to hear it anymore. lol.

Last edited:

Gains

Superstar
Daps

nobody wants to work with him cuz he was an a$$hole before, treated ppl like shyt, destroyed a lot of relationships and burned bridges everywhere.

No old dudes wnana work with him...and no young dudes are checking for him. Promoters in America have been burned by this a$$hole too.

heard he was a shady mufukka business wise

Daps

Lol at all this dumbass post. Never heard anyone say KRS was an a$$hole.

Yes he put on channel live, also D-Nice...both very good acts

He dropped hip hop lives with Marley Marl...don't talk about burning bridges.

Yeah he might seem a lil too much with his "I am hip hop" stuff, but dude pretty much has a right too...he was a founding father and spoke on social issues.

Don't get the hate

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
he aint lying, the majority of real hip hop shows/venues of I go the the majority are whites and asians, blacks are in the minority. Most underground artist, fair better over seas, where the real hip hop culture is really appreciated. Over here, we have filled up arenas with artist like fugging lil wayne, nicki minaj, and etc.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol at all this dumbass post. Never heard anyone say KRS was an a$$hole.

Yes he put on channel live, also D-Nice...both very good acts

He dropped hip hop lives with Marley Marl...don't talk about burning bridges.

Yeah he might seem a lil too much with his "I am hip hop" stuff, but dude pretty much has a right too...he was a founding father and spoke on social issues.

Don't get the hate
Founding father? According to him maybe.
I mean, he played his part, just like many other 80s rapper did.

But yes, many pp, think he's an a$$hole. Go do some research