Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You are a little nikka, especially to an "old head" like me. Your ain't-shyt momma ain't teach you to respect your elders?
SEz5omc.png

I don't work hard in the gym? :duck: Your ass just needs to work hard, mad cause Massa Supervisor Moly told your ass which pants to you *will* wear to the job. Dusty nikka. :pachaha:

And I know your ass ain't sign no lease either.
full
Nikka you what? 47? Nikkas ya age don’t call me kid or lil nikka, they call me a man or yung man. And yeah yo ass don’t go hard in the gym lol, you text more than you lift. I signed a lease, wanna pay my rent this month? Otherwise stfu and gon bout ya day old bytch

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nikka you what? 47? Nikkas ya age don’t call me kid or lil nikka, they call me a man or yung man. And yeah yo ass don’t go hard in the gym lol, you text more than you lift. I signed a lease, wanna pay my rent this month? Otherwise stfu and gon bout ya day old bytch

Ask @Another Man to pay your rent, little nikkas. :dame:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:unimpressed:

You and the great c00n @KingZimbabwe still ain't ran up on the gym spot. That was 5 months ago.

I'll be alright. :russ:
I said fly out to me to fight. I didn’t trust you to actually be there. Come to LA and hands will be thrown. Come get it
nikka did you say The BIG 22? :stopitslime:
If you don't get yo young ass on somewhere :camby:
yeah 22 coming up soon…it’s hella pressure to succeed bro, it didn’t help with other prospects when you let me go after my stint in the bing. Resign as CFO at 21 brehs:mjcry:i have a lot to put to motion this year and execute correctly :mjcry:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Are there any Gen Z posters on here that aren't complete head cases? :mjlol:

Expect more of this when registration opens back up.
Yeah me:gucci:nikka y’all act like I’m not more mature, more sane, more brolic than y’all old nikkas. I’m going places in life, stay BIG MAD:jawalrus:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Admit you can't afford airfare, broke brehs. :francis::mjlol:
Nah yousa troll. I pull up and it’ll be a fake addy. I want to knock your ass but now that badly.
fake news! False flag

The Big 22 :mjlol:

You'll be alright just focus on your goals
Thnx breh. It’s all I have. I WILL NOT END UP LIKE @Rozay Oro 29 and barely getting a low tier city job, no offense breh…I aim high
You're going places alright. :lolbron:

You need to go to J.C. Penney and pick up some pants for that security job. :usure:
stfu dumb nikka

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Naw it's steadily getting worse. We left him at like -200 when it was over. The rest of that shyt he earned on his own :mjlol:
Nah b. Your mindless goons just kept going, I only got like 5 negs from my recent fresh out the bing posts. @The Butcher enjoi ya train…whenever it arrives :mjcry:these nikkas loyal to CouldntBeMeHoe and live off his nuttsack