Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
best decision you’ll make if true

you young and need to get your shyt together instead of wasting your time on here getting caught up trying to be a coli “character”

once you get over yourself tho, you’ll realize for all it’s bullshyt, these forums actually have decent ppl on them who know what they’re talking about once you learn to be genuine and not feel the need to act like a jackass all the time

get mad…but it’s real shyt. :ehh:
Oh best believe imma make it. These nikkas remind me of the old Mexicans I wash dishes with, y’all all stuck in one spot in life with no upward mobility and cool with it. Now that ain’t me son. Sad part is y’all want @Rozay Oro To turn out just like you:mjlol:aint offer no guidance to him or nothin:mjlol:, but I’m the bad guy way y’all tell it:mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
best decision you’ll make if true

you young and need to get your shyt together instead of wasting your time on here getting caught up trying to be a coli “character”

once you get over yourself tho, you’ll realize for all it’s bullshyt, these forums actually have decent ppl on them who know what they’re talking about once you learn to be genuine and not feel the need to act like a jackass all the time

get mad…but it’s real shyt. :ehh:

WHy do you need to leave here to get urself together ? :mjlol::russ:

Cant you get urself together while you here ? Why do there need to be separation ?