Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Imma have to retire for good. You try to help and mentor nikkas and these hating old heads wanna gatekeep, I’m smart but @Rozay Oro can’t see these old nikkas wanna keep him down so they have endless material on him. These nikkas ain’t doing shyt but getting older, more limp dikked, and less muscular, and hate on me for all those reasons just cuz I’m livin better than them:francis:deuces nyukkas

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Imma have to retire for good. You try to help and mentor nikkas and these hating old heads wanna gatekeep, I’m smart but @Rozay Oro can’t see these old nikkas wanna keep him down so they have endless material on him. These nikkas ain’t doing shyt but getting older, more limp dikked, and less muscular, and hate on me for all those reasons just cuz I’m livin better than them:francis:deuces nyukkas
See u tmrw my g

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
best decision you’ll make if true

you young and need to get your shyt together instead of wasting your time on here getting caught up trying to be a coli “character”

once you get over yourself tho, you’ll realize for all it’s bullshyt, these forums actually have decent ppl on them who know what they’re talking about once you learn to be genuine and not feel the need to act like a jackass all the time

get mad…but it’s real shyt. :ehh:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best decision you’ll make if true

you young and need to get your shyt together instead of wasting your time on here getting caught up trying to be a coli “character”

once you get over yourself tho, you’ll realize for all it’s bullshyt, these forums actually have decent ppl on them who know what they’re talk about once you learn to be genuine and not feel the need to act like a jackass all the time

get mad…but it’s real shyt. :ehh:
Negged :umad:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Before you go , what's your thoughts on Roddy Rich's new album?