Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Lol keep moving my shyt. This site is ass anyway it don’t matter what I post. These mods acting like they runnin the Four Seasons:mjlol:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Anyone that isn’t a latent homosexual like @Nikkasgetneggedeverydayb or an e-thug like @Astroslik pull up to the addy and fight me if y’all got something against me, otherwise fukk all y’all.
You calling people gay but you the same one offering men on here to meet up and show your Snapchat of you having sex stop it and go get help, same kid that wanted to sell bussy or whatever you’re father failed you smh now stop quoting me with your gay shyt

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You calling people gay but you the same one offering men on here to meet up and show your Snapchat of you having sex stop it and go get help, same kid that wanted to sell bussy or whatever you’re father failed you smh now stop quoting me with your gay shyt
Bro I’m not selling bussy. You the mentally ill one not me. And you post like @Astroslik

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I shot a few scenes in undergrad to pay for books and board. Check your PMs.
No PMs to be had.
DescriptiveFluidFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@The ADD @Bashbarti @King Kai man the slim booty Latina decides to pop up now at the wrong moment. The busboy nikkas was lighting up the only bathroom prior to me using it, I go in to flex my gains and pee, it’s 2 aggressive tugs on the door, I thought it was a 200 pound nikka with that much force, who’s outside with a bytch face when I come out :mjcry::mjcry:bytch probably thought I lit that shyt up all on my own:mjcry:. I take a random L for now. @Rozay Oro wish it was more baddies like at ya lil job, this the only bytch I fancy:mjlit:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@The ADD @Bashbarti @King Kai man the slim booty Latina decides to pop up now at the wrong moment. The busboy nikkas was lighting up the only bathroom prior to me using it, I go in to flex my gains and pee, it’s 2 aggressive tugs on the door, I thought it was a 200 pound nikka with that much force, who’s outside with a bytch face when I come out :mjcry::mjcry:bytch probably thought I lit that shyt up all on my own:mjcry:. I take a random L for now. @Rozay Oro wish it was more baddies like at ya lil job, this the only bytch I fancy:mjlit:
U overthinking, just go on tinder and get that nut off. U trippin

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Imma have to retire for good. You try to help and mentor nikkas and these hating old heads wanna gatekeep, I’m smart but @Rozay Oro can’t see these old nikkas wanna keep him down so they have endless material on him. These nikkas ain’t doing shyt but getting older, more limp dikked, and less muscular, and hate on me for all those reasons just cuz I’m livin better than them:francis:deuces nyukkas