Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Unolove

All Star
Daps
I worked as one when I was attending my local community college well it’s a state college now but any that shot was easy I could wear whatever I wanted and was able to listen to music y’all nikkas just lazy

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Why not be executive security since you're trained for war. Why not become a cop.
I’m tryna do some chill jobs while I’m in college. Executive security wants spec ops background tho:patrice:. @Hennessypapi best believe I been thinking of putting college on hold and hopping back in for AD, but I don’t wanna be like them nikkas that take a break from college then never get they degree:mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I worked as one when I was attending my local community college well it’s a state college now but any that shot was easy I could wear whatever I wanted and was able to listen to music y’all nikkas just lazy
You worked at a mom and pop spot. They don’t allow music at our high volume, high class lounge:mjpls:last dishwasher that quit after 2 weeks was tight when they told him to turn his Bluetooth off:huhldup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m tryna do some chill jobs while I’m in college. Executive security wants spec ops background tho:patrice:. @Hennessypapi best believe I been thinking of putting college on hold and hopping back in for AD, but I don’t wanna be like them nikkas that take a break from college then never get they degree:mjlol:
Become a fed.

Data entry.

Construction

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Become a fed.

Data entry.

Construction
Be an old head giving advice on a college kid looking for chill jobs to work while in school full time and shoot OT intensive jobs:mjlol:that shyt is a good hustle for @Rozay Oro tho, ain’t that nikka a factory boi? Like Lawrence Hilton Jacobs was in Jackson’s an American Dream:ohhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Be an old head giving advice on a college kid looking for chill jobs to work while in school full time and shoot OT intensive jobs:mjlol:that shyt is a good hustle for @Rozay Oro tho, ain’t that nikka a factory boi? Like Lawrence Hilton Jacobs was in Jackson’s an American Dream:ohhh:
Go fight people on the weekend for money.

Train people how to shoot on the weekend. All it takes is an ad and a price.

If I had military training Id be teaching military shyt to weekend warrior civilians and fisher price my first self defense women.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m currently workin for city council. Medic department. Please don’t tag me if it’s just a mention. Keep me out y’all’s beefs.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Go fight people on the weekend for money.

Train people how to shoot on the weekend. All it takes is an ad and a price.

If I had military training Id be teaching military shyt to weekend warrior civilians and fisher price my first self defense women.
you might be onto something :ohhh:. Ever since the Army, AF, and Navy recruiters been calling me since my ETS I been tryna fight off going back. I’ll do whatever it takes to make that$$
I’m currently workin for city council. Medic department. Please don’t tag me if it’s just a mention. Keep me out y’all’s beefs.
Nikka it ain’t a beef :mjlol:. I just knew you were a factory boi at one point:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
B
you might be onto something :ohhh:. Ever since the Army, AF, and Navy recruiters been calling me since my ETS I been tryna fight off going back. I’ll do whatever it takes to make that$$

Nikka it ain’t a beef :mjlol:. I just knew you were a factory boi at one point:mjlol:
How easy is it to take someone down to a range to learn how to shoot for whatever your hourly rate is. Layup money.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
nikka clearly talking about one of his Bussy bussdowns :dame:i ain’t from no parts of Reno:dame:
B

How easy is it to take someone down to a range to learn how to shoot for whatever your hourly rate is. Layup money.
The first squad leader I had did this for LAPD trainees:ohhh:son charged $600/hr. Might hit him up now that I’m old enough to hit them ranges:ohhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka clearly talking about one of his Bussy bussdowns :dame:i ain’t from no parts of Reno:dame:

The first squad leader I had did this for LAPD trainees:ohhh:son charged $600/hr. Might hit him up now that I’m old enough to hit them ranges:ohhh:
Easy work. Get the format from him and low-ball the prices online. Once ur established u can charge more. Teach form, maintenance, safety, groupings. Doesn't even have to be some crazy room clearing shyt. People are shook right now because of crime so it's a perfect opportunity to teach civilians self defense.

You're young so a little experience now could pay off down the road.