Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
So your plan is to say fukk it and die young but long as those few years are a non-stop high:francis:

Bruh, God, The most high, Karna, the universe, whatever you do or don't believe in got plans for you. I hope it's not a long wheelchair or bed ridden life.
Something happened to you my boy, this shyt is an outlet. Not hating or none of that.
Breh I got years of heavy anabolics abuse before I end up like Coleman if that’s what you gettin at. And yes I plan to just l-i-v-e, idc anymore. If you wanna hop on too cool I’ll give ya the keys, if not that’s cool too.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
bodybuilding forums lingo :mjpls:

I mean how would you know? :patrice:

:mjpls:

Double agent ass “nikka” :mjpls:
E1NXOS9XEAAIVcB.jpg

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Forgot to ask, what are you running?
Just basic test e, with a test prop kickstart for the first 2 weeks. I wish I coulda done tren but I was warned against doing so, many times by different ppl, I guess issa no-go for first cycle :mjlol:. I’m feelin a lil of it but not the full god mode I’ve heard ppl experience yet. Might throw in some Rad 140 and see what happens:mjlit:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Just basic test e, with a test prop kickstart for the first 2 weeks. I wish I coulda done tren but I was warned against doing so, many times by different ppl, I guess issa no-go for first cycle :mjlol:. I’m feelin a lil of it but not the full god mode I’ve heard ppl experience yet. Might throw in some Rad 140 and see what happens:mjlit:
What dosage, what’s the goal? Leave the SARMs out and see what you can get out of a basic single compound. The goal should always be get the most from the least. As for Tren, eh I wouldn’t advise it for any cycle really unless you’re planning to compete. PCT won’t help much with tren you’ll be shut down for about a year unless you stay on test.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
What dosage, what’s the goal? Leave the SARMs out and see what you can get out of a basic single compound. The goal should always be get the most from the least. As for Tren, eh I wouldn’t advise it for any cycle really unless you’re planning to compete. PCT won’t help much with tren you’ll be shut down for about a year unless you stay on test.
Basic 500mg/week dosage. I’m just tryna get built fast asf, I ain’t got much time outchea, as far as physique think Vin Diesel back in ‘01,though I got an inch or two on him. Nikkas say that you don’t “feel” it til week 6 or so:mjcry:right now I’m on demi-god mode and not yet a Saiyan. Yeah I wasn’t gonna be 100% on the Rad140.
9787cace5333020f68cfe78831493032--vin-diesel.jpg

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Basic 500mg/week dosage. I’m just tryna get built fast asf, I ain’t got much time outchea, as far as physique think Vin Diesel back in ‘01,though I got an inch or two on him. Nikkas say that you don’t “feel” it til week 6 or so:mjcry:right now I’m on demi-god mode and not yet a Saiyan. Yeah I wasn’t gonna be 100% on the Rad140.
9787cace5333020f68cfe78831493032--vin-diesel.jpg

that’s a sane dosage, you should feel the prop pretty quick. Around 6 weeks you should really notice size, strength should tick up before then.
Why don’t you have much time?

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
that’s a sane dosage, you should feel the prop pretty quick. Around 6 weeks you should really notice size, strength should tick up before then.
Why don’t you have much time?
Story goes is my premonitions I die as a youngin, not like 30-40 youngish, but 20s. Gotta make the most of it. And yeah I might use the prop with the enath. until week 6. Finna rock the baldy too cuz I don’t wanna know if I lost any hair until I’m off cycle:mjlol:not letting anything stop me.